Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What show?

I find some kids shows fucking hilarious. Spongebob in particular. And there's some show presented by a cactus-thing, who's voice is amazing.

Spongebob is brilliant.

There is one show on CBBC that I've been known to laugh at, and I have no idea why I find it so funny, as it's actually quite disgusting and most likely staged. The bit in Dick and Dom where they go to a public place and shout "bogeys" does make me giggle.

Spongebob is brilliant.

There is one show on CBBC that I've been known to laugh at, and I have no idea why I find it so funny, as it's actually quite disgusting and most likely staged. The bit in Dick and Dom where they go to a public place and shout "bogeys" does make me giggle.

You know, one of the most intelligent shows for kids the BBC has produced in my lifetime is one that's relatively new: Big Green Balloon echoes quite strongly of Playschool and Come Outside. As a general critic of modern kids TV I have to give them credit where it's due.

Zingzillas, however, is a borderline racist rehash of the Tweenies, which itself was fucking horrendous.

You know, one of the most intelligent shows for kids the BBC has produced in my lifetime is one that's relatively new: Big Green Balloon echoes quite strongly of Playschool and Come Outside. As a general critic of modern kids TV I have to give them credit where it's due.

Zingzillas, however, is a borderline racist rehash of the Tweenies, which itself was fucking horrendous.

Green Balloon Club? I can't abide those kids! :lol: Come Outside is still on and a favourite in our house.

You think Zingzillas is borderline racist? Try In The Night Garden.

Green Balloon Club? I can't abide those kids! :lol: Come Outside is still on and a favourite in our house.

You think Zingzillas is borderline racist? Try In The Night Garden.

I think they're brilliant! It's like the sentence structure and speed of a 10 year old being parroted in a 5 year old's voice. Absolute comedy!

Zingzillas is definitely casual racism though. The doll structure and scene makes Little Black Sambo and Golliwogs seem mainstream.

I think they're brilliant! It's like the sentence structure and speed of a 10 year old being parroted in a 5 year old's voice. Absolute comedy!

Zingzillas is definitely casual racism though. The doll structure and scene makes Little Black Sambo and Golliwogs seem mainstream.

Zingzillas doesn't have 10 dark-skinned dolls living in the one room in a house though.

Zingzillas doesn't have 10 dark-skinned dolls living in the one room in a house though.

:lol: true.

What I'd love to see is Dylice Price going bankrupt after a rival corner-shop opens up and Auxiliary Fireman Trevor Evans is accused of stealing Welsh Jobs from Welsh Workers.

Or perhaps Postman Pat going into the new Gypsie caravan site on the edge of Pontypandy wearing a Royal Mail issue stab-vest.

Or Henry blowing coal dust onto miscreant schoolchildren, leaving them black as ni... oh wait :ph34r:

Edited by Ad Lib