Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

English cricket team playing in Cardiff against Australia.

Might sound ridiculous, until you realise it's the England and Wales cricket team.

The board that oversee the team decided that England and Wales was just too long and instead of EWCB (England Wales cricket board) they decided to drop the Wales.

It's farcical :lol:

That happened in 1997. First that then the Princess of Wales. Tough year for the Taffys.

To be fair to the people of Portland, timber isn't the most exciting thing to be well known for.

I wonder if their MLS club will rebrand?

Portland Buttplugs doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

My work pc is down and I've no idea when it will finally reboot. Until it does (if it does) I'm completely at a loose end as all the work I had scheduled for myself for today is computer based.

Mate was in a similar position today. IT came round to take his laptop away, emailed him later to say it was being fixed and that it would be back in 5 working days. Our roles are entirely computer based!

Pub?

Yes, get them in.