Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In a sort of similar vein we have two girls that have just started work in the data entry office at my work and they are both stunning, one of them frighteningly so. Needless to say I'm now looking for any excuse to take a wander into the office.

Any time she goes past I print something off so I have to get up and go to the printer in the hope I might bump into her.

This week I scared off a UNICEF person in Union Street in Aberdeen by telling him that I was a communist.

I also had itchy baws so itched them, that was good.

Do communists not believe in charity?

No, they believe in the state legalising theft from people with the audacity to do well by themselves, before pretending to give it to the poor, but instead actually using it to fund their big banquet that few people know about because of the state media control.

No, they believe in the state legalising theft from people with the audacity to do well by themselves, before pretending to give it to the poor, but instead actually using it to fund their big banquet that few people know about because of the state media control.

Yes, this is 100% what I stand for. Cheers Ad Lib for putting it in such great words. :rolleyes:

They're Unionists? :o

I'm watching the snooker highlights just now, and I find it staggering how Ronnie O'Sullivan, the best player in the world (and maybe the greatest player ever), is so blazé about things. He's made some staggering decisions in that last frame, doesn't seem to care, and still won the frame!