Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm watching the snooker highlights just now, and I find it staggering how Ronnie O'Sullivan, the best player in the world (and maybe the greatest player ever), is so blazé about things. He's made some staggering decisions in that last frame, doesn't seem to care, and still won the frame!

Guest The Phoenix

Polly put the kettle on,

Polly put the kettle on,

Polly put the kettle on,

We'll all have tea.

Sooky take it off again,

Sooky take it off again,

Sooky take it off again,

They've all gone away.

When making a cup of tea this morning I put the kettle in the fridge and the milk on the kettle stand once I was done. :huh::lol:

:lol: I sometimes do things along they lines. I mind I tried to lock my door with a bookies pen, while attempting to write the address on the front of a letter I was sending with a key.

I think Paisley is the Republic of grim-faced, dole-junkies.

Could they not have found a better place to put the University? Helmand province maybe?

I also made the mistake of going into Paisley today to see family. They should market it as visiting the third world without joining the army...

Me and my brother have created an idea for a mind blowing TV programme, about a maverick judge who doesn't play it by the book. It's like Judge John Deed or whatever it was but better.

The programme is called "Judge Mental", about Judge Hank Mental, and his crazy instinctive style of prosecuting. The first scene is in the courtroom, and Hank is being explained to him how the defendant is innocent, they even have CCTV footage of him somewhere else at the time when the crime was commited. "I've heard all I need to hear" says the judge, "put him away for 40 years". Everyone is shocked and as they man is being dragged away he shouts "OK so I did it, that was my twin brother on camera, but I'll get you Mental, by god I'll get you".

Other characters inlclude the medical genius/serial killer Professor Falconpunch, the one man as intelligent as Mental, the arch enemy he can't get anything to stick on. Also his fellow judge who's less talented, straight by the book and essentially more succesfull. He comes out with lines like "Hank you're a crazy asshole, too crazy for your own good, but my god you get results.

I'm telling you, future hit right here.

Me and my brother have created an idea for a mind blowing TV programme, about a maverick judge who doesn't play it by the book. It's like Judge John Deed or whatever it was but better.

The programme is called "Judge Mental", about Judge Hank Mental, and his crazy instinctive style of prosecuting. The first scene is in the courtroom, and Hank is being explained to him how the defendant is innocent, they even have CCTV footage of him somewhere else at the time when the crime was commited. "I've heard all I need to hear" says the judge, "put him away for 40 years". Everyone is shocked and as they man is being dragged away he shouts "OK so I did it, that was my twin brother on camera, but I'll get you Mental, by god I'll get you".

Other characters inlclude the medical genius/serial killer Professor Falconpunch, the one man as intelligent as Mental, the arch enemy he can't get anything to stick on. Also his fellow judge who's less talented, straight by the book and essentially more succesfull. He comes out with lines like "Hank you're a crazy asshole, too crazy for your own good, but my god you get results.

I'm telling you, future hit right here.

Judges don't actually prosecute.