Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of my lectures was the Hamilton goalkeeper at the time and was telling us stories too. He told us one about when after a game up at Inverness he missed the bus home, the team bus (reluctantly, as they knew who he was) picked him up. The bus didn't travel 200 yards and after volleys of abuse at the whole team, he was papped off and the bus drove away.

I just watched "Watership Down" which I haven't seen since I was wee. After developing a liking for rabbits in the last 2 years curiosity got the better of me and I watched it again tonight.

How in ****s name can that film be rated a "U"? :blink:

I'm looking at an online review just now and the following info is offered...

Sex & Nudity - None

Violence and gore - Big fookin' huge list

Profanity - Two "d" words. One use of the phrase "piss off."

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking - None

Frightening/Intense Scenes - Another list

I received a text about an hour ago from a random number simply with my name and a question mark so I replied saying ''Yeah, how's this?''

Turns out it is a girl who I kinda know because she shagged my mate a few times, she said she saw me jogging past her house tonight and ask if I'd like a jogging partner because she'd like to lose a little weight.

If I'm honest I enjoy going myself but didn't want to be rude plus she is pretty fit, truely bizarre.

Oh and she asked if we could start a 8 tomorrow night to which I said yes forgetting about the football <_<

I received a text about an hour ago from a random number simply with my name and a question mark so I replied saying ''Yeah, how's this?''

Turns out it is a girl who I kinda know because she shagged my mate a few times, she said she saw me jogging past her house tonight and ask if I'd like a jogging partner because she'd like to lose a little weight.

If I'm honest I enjoy going myself but didn't want to be rude plus she is pretty fit, truely bizarre.

Oh and she asked if we could start a 8 tomorrow night to which I said yes forgetting about the football <_<

You're in you idiot, fuck the football.

Plus the lassie has an impressive record for putting out.

Should be a RTBC in fairness.

You're in you idiot, f**k the football.

Plus the lassie has an impressive record for putting out.

Should be a RTBC in fairness.

That was my first thought, though a few texts in that ain't happening. Think she is just trying to make my mate jealous, or she is a weirdo either way I wont be tapping that.

She didn't come out anyway as it was raining! don't think she'll make a great running partner if she isn't going to come out when it rains :lol:

Up the top of Buchanan Street today was three of those survey worker people, all within 10 yards of each other. All three stopped me asking how old I was. Apparently you had to be 21 to be able to take part, so the next two after the first one I sort of took the piss. The second lassy said "Excuse me it's okay I don't want your bank details or anything like that" - I should fucking think not, and I just walked by. The third asked me how old I was - with me knowing what was going on. So I asked her how old she thought I was - and she said 18. Well why fucking stop me if you think I'm not old enough to take your fucking survey?!

Struth

Up the top of Buchanan Street today was three of those survey worker people, all within 10 yards of each other. All three stopped me asking how old I was. Apparently you had to be 21 to be able to take part, so the next two after the first one I sort of took the piss. The second lassy said "Excuse me it's okay I don't want your bank details or anything like that" - I should fucking think not, and I just walked by. The third asked me how old I was - with me knowing what was going on. So I asked her how old she thought I was - and she said 18. Well why fucking stop me if you think I'm not old enough to take your fucking survey?!

Struth

Well they by any chance wearing red t-shirts?

I was on Buchanan Street on the way to lofi studios, didn't go up as far as the top however so won't comment. Last time I got stopped by one I was with a couple of mates, she told us a quality joke that I think I'll have to post in NSFW.

I always stop and answer surveys unless I'm in a real rush as I had to do a few during my degree and I know what a hassle it is to get folk to actually stop.

The only surveys I'll do are the ones I'm paid to do online or if the likes of MORI call when I'm in the house.

Talking of which, the last half hour earned me a helpful £6 just for answering mundane questions about my typical alcohol consumption. Must have made about £150 in the last couple of years just answering surveys.

Well this was the thing, when I was told about this work experience girl I assumed it would be someone of that age. I was delighted when this absolute piece came in through the door. I had seen her about work and said hi in the corridor before but never put two and two together. Turns out she is at Uni down in England. Seemed really nice as well. She also has her tongue pierced which is AWESOME!