Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

During a discussion with my pal I have worked out how many pubs in Perth itself I have drank in. It's actually easier counting the ones I've not.

There are 5, the welcome in Letham, the Mallard in North Muirton, the sports club just down from the station, the glen on the Edinburgh Road and the half a moon just round the corner from the cinema, not sure if I should be proud of that or not.

Get that sorted lad ! Shit pub tour beckons.

They are all shite but the half moon is cheap as f**k for decent sized nips.

I was in Asda the other day and the budweisers were £8 for a ten pack or £16 for a 18 pack so you could buy two of the ten pack ones for the same price as an 18 pack and have 2 extra beers for the same price. When things like this are going on its no wonder people believe in the illuminati

I was in Asda the other day and the budweisers were £8 for a ten pack or £16 for a 18 pack so you could buy two of the ten pack ones for the same price as an 18 pack and have 2 extra beers for the same price. When things like this are going on its no wonder people believe in the illuminati

It's Budweiser though, I'd rather do without,

It's better than those two and carling and carlsberg but a bit more expensive. I prefer bottles to cans so it's an easy choice for me when I'm in the shop. Occasionally go for wife beater as well.

Quite often get a couple of bottles of local beers like bitter n twisted but only go all out on the tinnies and red wine .