Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The f**k is a "British" accent?

Something like Hugh Grant seems to be the closest to what the Americans would consider the quintessential British accent, I think. I'm not sure that Scottish accents are considered 'British', oddly enough. Fair number of folk seem quite confused as to our international status, as 'British' usually equals 'English'.

If fairness to them, the US has a pretty wide variety of accents too, some of which can be pretty horrific. Usually still recognisable to foreigners as 'American' though.

_86347301_ahmed.jpg

Walmart have pulled these 2 costumes after some people kicked up a fuss.

What's the problem here? If someone dressed up in a kilt would that be offensive?

I think it's the 'Fagin nose' that's the problem here. Especially strange as you'd expect to see that on a Jewish stereotype costume.

The Israeli Defence Force one is a bit weird, considering it's not even a particularly unusual military costume (like the Beefeater or Palace Guard outfits here). I'd guess people are taking it as some kind of political statement.

People looking to be offended.

A costume of a kid with a bomb jacket on, and a Jew with a big nose would have sent folk over the edge.

Are you looking to be offended too? :P

"Oooh I live in a warm country and dont need any heating ooh look at me."

Don't be too harsh. 100% of Australians will die from a venomous spider/snake/crocodile/kangaroo bite over a long enough timeline.

There's no actual evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

I picture living in Australia as being something like this:

151811_o.gif

Edit: I wasn't even thinking about the sea. They have sharks too :shutup

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Its a well known fact that the only thing that can save you from venomous spider/beasties, sharks and stingrays is an electric blanket.

Roon' ye, Australia.

They probably don't bite as they think 'I'm no going near that pish soaked, decrepit auld c*nt in the electric blanket'.

Edited by Shandon Par

Fucking hell.

I have just watched a 16 minute video on liveleak entitled The Dagestan Beheadings. DO NOT ever watch this. If curiosity does get the better of you, don't blame me if you're scarred for life.

Sixteen minutes? Did it take you a while to clean yourself up and turn it off?