Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

No it doesn't, you English all sound the same

Well firstly I'm not English - also English have as much of a variation in accents as we do. Think about Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Newcastle accents and how different they are. These cities are pretty close together but the accents totally different.

Same goes Edinburgh - Glasgow, Inverness - Aberdeen and Dundee - Dunfermline and so on. Its a good thing

Well firstly I'm not English - also English have as much of a variation in accents as we do. Think about Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Newcastle accents and how different they are. These cities are pretty close together but the accents totally different.

Same goes Edinburgh - Glasgow, Inverness - Aberdeen and Dundee - Dunfermline and so on. Its a good thing

:rolleyes: Your sarcasm monitor still broken English?

:rolleyes: Your sarcasm monitor still broken English?

Nah mate i should have mentioned England in my original point.

All Welsh and Irish sound the same to me so I'm pretty sure the accents changing over short distances only applies to Scotland and England

Kudos to Australia for Adelaide Kane. She's fantastic.

I get the impression the country is a big wasteland, and the people are stuck in the 80s.

I've never been. I just formed this opinion from watching Crocodile Dundee and Mad Max.

That's true. I've haven't been either but the ones that come over here all have mullet haircuts.