Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

As i said in the christmas thread i get a bit funny this time of year so it could be down to that but i woke up at 430 wide awake, obviously at this time of year you don't know if its 3,5 or 7 am as its so dark but i couldn't get back to sleep and didn't have my phone. Feel pretty shitty, my body and my head feel out of sync

As i said in the christmas thread i get a bit funny this time of year so it could be down to that but i woke up at 430 wide awake, obviously at this time of year you don't know if its 3,5 or 7 am as its so dark but i couldn't get back to sleep and didn't have my phone. Feel pretty shitty, my body and my head feel out of sync

I've been finding it hard to get a decent night's sleep since the clocks when back.

Today's my last day in my current workplace and there's so many folk that I would love to RKO from outta nowhere and I just feel like it would be a wasted opportunity if I didnt at least tell them to their face that they're an utter thunder c**t. Should I do it?

Today's my last day in my current workplace and there's so many folk that I would love to RKO from outta nowhere and I just feel like it would be a wasted opportunity if I didnt at least tell them to their face that they're an utter thunder c**t. Should I do it?

Aye, youll never see the c***s again.

Did they not even have a whip round and a card for you?

This c**t in my office came in last week with the cold. I asked him why he bothered coming in and he said 'I'd rather save my sick days for when im not ill'

I have now caught his cold and am sitting at home sniffling on my days off. Fucking arsehole.

This should really be in the 'Petty Things' thread but I can't be arsed moving it.

^^^

That is lame as f**k.

It elicited complaints from some Rovers fans who apparently found it offensive. Seemingly one guy had PTSD flashbacks because of it. Keep in mind that it was a large bear sitting in a comedy tank whilst comical gunfire noises played over the tannoy.

Also some of the tabloids cried about it and tried to link it to the Neil Lennon situation at the time (it was in the same week Lennon had been sent bullets in the post).

Not only should yo do it, you should do it very loudly and very publicly.

Edited by DA Baracus