Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The BBC tweeted the breaking news that Bailey Gwynne's killer has been jailed for 9 years, with a photo of BG attached. This genius replied:

post-33318-14595024901225_thumb.jpg

Not my bag. But if you're into thick students and chart tunes you'll have a blast. Also takes forever to queue into.

Yeah, the music was pretty shite. Didn't have to queue whatsoever, though. It was a spur of the moment thing so it seemed pretty ideal just as a place to go on a Thursday that is open 'til 3 (we didn't end up getting in until 12:30).

Last time I was in town on a Thursday, I spent the entire night in Firewater which was ideal as it was cheap with really good music.

My wife has had a sickness bug all week, very ill but is now feeling better. I've not been ill, yet...

Bigger issue for me is that we leave for our honeymoon in three days. I'm going to be violently ill on the plane and on our holiday aren't I?

My wife has had a sickness bug all week, very ill but is now feeling better. I've not been ill, yet...

Bigger issue for me is that we leave for our honeymoon in three days. I'm going to be violently ill on the plane and on our holiday aren't I?

You really need some kind sole on here to offer to go in your place.

It is policy on this here forum to mention that you're married on every second post, oh and the odd photo of you and your beloved in your wedding attire.

It is policy on this here forum to mention that you're married on every second post, oh and the odd photo of you and your beloved in your wedding attire.

The only photos I have from my wedding feature a very drunk and totally inappropriate Granny Danger.