Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've bought green milk for as long as I remember, and I remember when the top third of bottles was solid cream, so I'm clearly contradicting myself. Going to give the blue stuff a go and see if I last the week. P+B's first murder if I don't (friendly pillows excepted).

I drink black coffee and only stock red milk - doing my bit to help reduce the nation's waistlines.

The irony is that the two people I know who drink skimmed milk are both overweight.

Pretty sure sugar, not fat, is the root cause of obesity. I used to work in a cafe and found it strange that people would ask for a skinny latte then add sugar.

I fucking hate Mondays

Mondays have never really bothered me since school. I've always worked shifts so it's just like every other day.

My body must go chemically loopy on Mondays though. I tend to laugh at everything and anything more so on a Monday. It's occurred since high school. Quite strange. Does anyone else experience this? :o

Mondays have never really bothered me since school. I've always worked shifts so it's just like every other day.

My body must go chemically loopy on Mondays though. I tend to laugh at everything and anything more so on a Monday. It's occurred since high school. Quite strange. Does anyone else experience this? :o

Sounds like the opposite of Monday blues! I don't actually get on that badly on Mondays anymore just today in particular has been bad. Was far worse for me about 5 or 6 years ago but as I have aged I have grown less resentful to Mondays.

Blue Milk is for Fifers. I'd like to think #perthshire would return a solid red\green coalition.

As for the Monday debate, even if you work shifts, the weekend is much better than a Monday. f**k all ever happens on a Monday.

Never been invited to the Monday Club? Edited by Sergeant Wilson