Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've gone off drinking and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I cant find anyone to share a pint with AHAHAHA.

Seriously though, right now I'm contemplating going out but I think I'd just rather have a cup of tea and stay in. Wtf is wrong with me? I got steaming last weekend and didn't enjoy it at all. I'm only 23 ffs.

I've gone off drinking and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I cant find anyone to share a pint with AHAHAHA.

Seriously though, right now I'm contemplating going out but I think I'd just rather have a cup of tea and stay in. Wtf is wrong with me? I got steaming last weekend and didn't enjoy it at all. I'm only 23 ffs.

I went out on Saturday night for the last time in ages last weekend, and I'm still thinking that'll do me just fine for a while. Feeling rough on a coach the next morning and being in the potential chunder zone probably didn't help. Quiet Wednesday pints FTW.

Probably mostly because I can think of better ways to spend large(ish) sums of money than detrimentally intoxicating myself. Had an all day BBQ drinking sesh the week before that and was perfectly fine though and usually I'm far from a lightweight. The classic 'bad pint' I'd say.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

When I was 25 or 26 I went off the drink. You may never drink heavily again,I still have beer from Christmas in my fridge,  I can't stomach it now.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cold chocolate is shite. Room temp please.

Beast

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

There's a difference between sweets and chocolate bars.

Nope theres 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

The only dark chocolate iv found that I like is one from Aldis with a wee bit of chilli in it.

The rest can f**k off. Dairy milk is the boy.

I seen that but was to scared to try it. I like bourneville.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Dark chocolate and chilli is delightful.

As is adding dark chocolate to your pot of chilli or spag bol.

I've heard of this witchcraft but never tried it.

Just now, Rugster said:

I've heard of this witchcraft but never tried it.

I went into the Hippo Tap Room on Sauchiehall St the other week and got a chilli beef burrito that had dark chocolate through it.  It was absolutely delightful.

You don't need to add much of it into your chilli or spag bol, but it just adds a wee bit of something to it.