Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've never understood why the Compare the Market meerkat "puppets" have Russian accents and names. Whilst it doesn't exactly keep me awake wondering, it does bother me slightly that I may be the only person who doesn't know the reason.  And yes, apparently my life can be so boring at times that such things bug me.

I don't want to go about giving parental advice but if you have a very young child should you be going on a sabbatical into the big brother house in the first place?

I was coming on to say the very same. For some people, nothing will stop them in their quest to be a Z Lister.

I was coming on to say the very same. For some people, nothing will stop them in their quest to be a Z Lister.

I know - it really is just such horrendous viewing, my Mrs isn't into watching too much shite though so I let her away with it but f**k me it's awful.

This is the most disturbing chat I've read on here, possibly ever. But it's also the first time I've actually burst out laughing at P&B for a while.

Was it a cheese baguette?

I have been involved in far worse!

14 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I would like the guy that narrates that horrific love island shite to be subject to a death due to something out of the Saw films.

Makes my blood boil with rage.

Surely the folk actually on the show should be subject to that? Followed by those who actually watch it IMHO.