Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Both times I went to T in the Park it was full of folk who would remark constantly and quite loudly AYE THIS PLACE IS FULL A WEEGIES KEN LIKE

It was like visiting a foreign country

My daughter (born in Kirkcaldy) was out shopping with her granny in Dunfermline one day. After a wee while traipsing round the shops, she asked "Granny, what language do they speak in Dunfermline?". 

Edited by Shandon Par

Since the forum upgrade you can go back and search all posts by a user as far back as allowed, think you could only previously go back a year. Spent a few minutes flicking through my oldest posts, I've not got any better as time has gone on.

My oldest remaining post is from 2004 where I'm complaining about a song seeming like it was out recently but being 5 years old at that point.

Although it did remind me of a forgotten about dalliance with a girl in NZ in 2008 who sent me a love letter saying "I hope I was God's blessing to you" and signed with "servant of the lord Jesus Christ". 

Is it because I spent my two T in the Parks sober? Is this what it is?

I genuinely don't know how you did it. My boredom by around half 10 in the morning just made me resort to getting blootered.

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Why?

I went to see bands, not drink

24 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I genuinely don't know how you did it. My boredom by around half 10 in the morning just made me resort to getting blootered.

I went to see bands, not drink. I also don't care for warm alcohol, and learned this the second time around.

3 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Since the forum upgrade you can go back and search all posts by a user as far back as allowed, think you could only previously go back a year. Spent a few minutes flicking through my oldest posts, I've not got any better as time has gone on.

My oldest remaining post is from 2004 where I'm complaining about a song seeming like it was out recently but being 5 years old at that point.

Although it did remind me of a forgotten about dalliance with a girl in NZ in 2008 who sent me a love letter saying "I hope I was God's blessing to you" and signed with "servant of the lord Jesus Christ".

I bet she was filth.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

My missus has been watching this garbage. What a bunch of freaks. I absolutely despise that Huey fella based just on his massively irritating loud voice when throwing a tantrum.

Your missus has been watching it yet you know the names? 

I suggest you grow a set.

My Mrs always has it on and I can just hear absolute idiots freaking out over stupid shit. One girl was being particularly hysterical one day and I asked what was going on and it was because her daughter was taking her first steps and she was watching it on a live stream. Seriously?