Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Fucking Australians!

Australian man patents the Hamdog - a hotdog and burger combo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37420032/australian-man-patents-the-hamdog---a-hotdog-and-burger-combo

That looks absolutely fucking magnificent. I love hot dogs, and I love Hamburgers.

Was at a gym event this morning and overheard a conversation, actually rather hard to avoid it as the two lads stopped about 2 feet in front of me and were pretty loud considering the conversation. 

Basically this bald guy in a Sevco Jersey is telling another bloke about how he's only recently out of jail. Turns out he did 4 years because he ran down a few lads in his car after they smashed his rear window in. 

e31.jpg

6 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Was at a gym event this morning and overheard a conversation, actually rather hard to avoid it as the two lads stopped about 2 feet in front of me and were pretty loud considering the conversation. 

Basically this bald guy in a Sevco Jersey is telling another bloke about how he's only recently out of jail. Turns out he did 4 years because he ran down a few lads in his car after they smashed his rear window in. 

e31.jpg

Can't stand folk talking loudly to each other in the gym. You'd be well within your rights to mow them down in the car park. 

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Can't stand folk talking loudly to each other in the gym. You'd be well within your rights to mow them down in the car park. 

He drives a Honda Jazz, so would need to hit them a few time before the he made any damage. I seen he mention 1 boy had a sevco top, ok ....I'll stop. PM for hints

ETA I 1 of my cars is a Honda Jazz 1.5 turbo (full black windows):( Automatic :lol:

Edited by SlipperyP