Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I remember getting Irn Bru from a Wee shop at Bondi Junction on a semi regular basis. Was about $3 a can IIRC. Never had the urge to drink tennents when In a foreign country although I remember having a Talisker when in Vietnam.

On 26/10/2016 at 12:38, welshbairn said:

ac39f5d2esting-fail.gif

Sorry to report no p&b'ers were killed or seriously injured in the painting of this hall. Still waking up in cold sweats though and my daughter was nearly in tears clutching her phone, waiting to dial 999 if I fell off.

IMG_0646.JPG

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I have to admit, I did something similar when I was in Chamonix in August, but a bit tinkier.

IMG_1477727623.025364.jpg

Going to a foreign country with so many choices of different beers to try and buying a Tennents is a disgrace. Be ashamed Bobby, you're now truly a Brit abroad.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Going to a foreign country with so many choices of different beers to try and buying a Tennents is a disgrace. Be ashamed Bobby, you're now truly a Brit abroad.

Yup - i bet he's the sort of guy who takes his full ICT kit away on holiday with him.