Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 minutes ago, planbiffy said:

to be honest with you:

1) that's now called life skills maths and I'm doing higher so if you want a graph drawn I can do that but I'm guessing around 20 seconds, might be a bit slower though if he has greasy fingers/ is shaking from excitement

2) I'm 90% sure that literally anyone could take on a couple of dunfermline rascals now-a-days as they are literally less scary than the current government. It takes a special kind of breed to sh*t it at the dyt, falkirk fans are like that though so I'm saying >2

He's permanently like that. Rummaging about in mushrooms whist wearing green trousers, he's basically P&B's David Bellamy. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

He's permanently like that. Rummaging about in mushrooms whist wearing green trousers, he's basically P&B's David Bellamy. 

I'm particularly bothered about the green trousers, literally what are you meant to wear with them??

Got a vespa style scooter in the garage but it's not road worthy.

What's the situation with all these parliamentarians having to step down because they've got an English grannie? Seems really odd but someone more informed than I said it could bring down the government.

Law is that you can't be an MP/Senator and be a dual citizen. Sounds ridiculous as it really doesn't affect anything but they were probably worried about spies or some shite.

Anyways, a fair percentage of them are now finding out that they hold citizenship of other countries due to their parents being born in those countries. And this has come as a shock to them because they didn't know this, apparently. Politicians in talking absolute bullshit shocker.

Oh and the Liberals (equivalent of the Torys) are currently in power but they had to form alliances with independents to form a majority. If anymore of them gave to resign then there might be an election. The daft thing is that they are renouncing their dual citizenship and then standing for re-election. Complete waste of time and money.

W is having to step down because they've got an English grannie? Seems really odd but someone more informed than I said it could bring down the government.

Law is that you can't be an MP/Senator and be a dual citizen. Sounds ridiculous as it really doesn't affect anything but they were probably worried about spies or some shite.

Anyways, a fair percentage of them are now finding out that they hold citizenship of other countries due to their parents being born in those countries. And this has come as a shock to them because they didn't know this, apparently. Politicians in talking absolute bullshit shocker.

Oh and the Liberals (equivalent of the Torys) are currently in power but they had to form alliances with independents to form a majority. If anymore of them gave to resign then there might be an election. The daft thing is that they are renouncing their dual citizenship and then standing for re-election. Complete waste of time and money.

W is having to step down because they've got an English grannie? Seems really odd but someone more informed than I said it could bring down the government.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Evilkingganon+used+roll+pictureevilkingg

Can't remember what I was listening to the other day but someone was talking about a Spanish flatmate and how he'd been taught to sleep with his arms across his chest, like a vampire so that he would not fiddle with himself during the night. 

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sorry, busy at work.  It may be another 2 minutes before I get a mushroom picture up.

Usually something blue.  Not sky blue though or I look like a landscape painting in portrait.

@throbber's Christmas present from the missus?

if being on pie and bovril is being 'busy at work' then I'm getting my leavers slip tomorrow.

If you have ever given @Shandon Par any slack for wearing running tights, then you need to post a written apology immediately.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Can't remember what I was listening to the other day but someone was talking about a Spanish flatmate and how he'd been taught to sleep with his arms across his chest, like a vampire so that he would not fiddle with himself during the night. 

I remember always being told to keep our hands on the table when I was a kid, never told why. Adults had filthy minds in the olden days I guess.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sorry, busy at work.  It may be another 2 minutes before I get a mushroom picture up.

Usually something blue.  Not sky blue though or I look like a landscape painting in portrait.

@throbber's Christmas present from the missus?

That's throbber in the picture.

Any girl who genuinely prefers jeans to leggings needs to have a stern talking to, imho

And told they have their head screwed on. Leggings are absolutely bogging. When fat lassies wear them there is nothing left to the imagination and when skinny lassies wear them it makes their legs look like twigs.

Horrible things and I've no idea why women wear them.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

And told they have their head screwed on. Leggings are absolutely bogging. When fat lassies wear them there is nothing left to the imagination and when skinny lassies wear them it makes their legs look like twigs.

Horrible things and I've no idea why women wear them.

I agree they can be unflattering, but 

A) if you get thick leggings then they can make your legs look ace

B) what with skinny jeans your legs look like twigs anyway so no avoiding that

C) they are comfortable, warm, if you go out to eat you can eat way more than if you were wearing jeans and if you workout/dance/ do gymnastics they are the superior option especially because if you wear shorts you run the chance of being harassed and I try to avoid that as much as possible

Edited by planbiffy
spelling error