Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The end of freedom of speech, and your applauding it?

Sad Morrissey is sad. - GIF on Imgur

Fucking hell.

Freedom of speech shouldn't include shouting FIRE! when there is none in a crowded theatre.

a YouTube interview in which Mr Icke falsely claimed that a Jewish group was behind coronavirus
an Instagram post in which he falsely claimed 5G mobile networks left people unable to absorb oxygen
a YouTube video in which he falsely claimed it was not possible to catch a virus from shaking hands
a Twitter post in which he falsely claimed Germany was moving to "legalise rape" for Muslim men

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Nobody's stopping him saying whatever he likes, it's just that the company Facebook has decided it doesn't want him to say it on their platform.

Plenty of people trying to stop him, last UK tour saw loads of venues cancel, he's banned from Australia and a few other countries as well.

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Good he is a despicable c**t.

I was listening to Russell Brand the other day and he said Icke is actually a really nice guy and it's mad going to the football with him and hearing him being a normal fan. 

I suspect he's like Alex Jones in that he doesn't believe half the stuff he says and just likes being controversial.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I was listening to Russell Brand the other day and he said Icke is actually a really nice guy and it's mad going to the football with him and hearing him being a normal fan. 

I suspect he's like Alex Jones in that he doesn't believe half the stuff he says and just likes being controversial.

He's just having a laugh saying the Jews started the Coronavirus and the Germans are legalising Muslim rape. What a prankster!

Just now, welshbairn said:

He's just having a laugh saying the Jews started the Coronavirus and the Germans are legalising Muslim rape. What a prankster!

I listen to a lot of his stuff, never heard him come out with any of that shite.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I doubt he's doing it for a laugh, I suspect it's more to appeal to his market to keep earning. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I doubt he's doing it for a laugh, I suspect it's more to appeal to his market to keep earning. 

Money ain't the motivation, he's lives in a tiny one bed flat, and drives an old Toyota.

37 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Plenty of people trying to stop him, last UK tour saw loads of venues cancel, he's banned from Australia and a few other countries as well.

Excellent. He's a piece of shit, as are his fans.

None of that has affected his freedom of speech though.