Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Smit, long live the 69 and The Troll, all of whom are trolls (to use a tired internet parlance) all post pish and all seem to post on the same topics at similar times.

What an odd coincidence.

Thankfully, I have all of them on "ignore".

Smit, long live the 69 and The Troll, all of whom are trolls (to use a tired internet parlance) all post pish and all seem to post on the same topics at similar times.

What an odd coincidence.

Thankfully, I have all of them on "ignore".

I'll state now, i'm no alias and i'm a pish troll. Shame you'll never see this sad.gif

Don't be silly

I agree with him, it is better. American Dad might've been going downhill a bit over the last season, but Family Guy hasn't been good since the first few episodes of season four.

The Simpsons is utter shite now too, I can't watch it at all. They should have ended it after season fifteen.

I agree with him, it is better. American Dad might've been going downhill a bit over the last season, but Family Guy hasn't been good since the first few episodes of season four.

The Simpsons is utter shite now too, I can't watch it at all. They should have ended it after season fifteen.

Did u see Peter Griffin on red bull? One of the funniest things iv seen on tv

Guest The Phoenix

Yes cause when you wake up in the morning of your daughters birthday the first thing you would do is come on P&B.

By the tone of your retort, I suspect you've just come on P&B.

Settle down, it's the Internet not life or death.

Did u see Peter Griffin on red bull? One of the funniest things iv seen on tv

There are a few laughs in each episode at the most now. American Dad is better on the whole and I find it gets me laughing a lot more.

There are a few laughs in each episode at the most now. American Dad is better on the whole and I find it gets me laughing a lot more.

Do u prefer the newer or older series of American Dad? I found the 1st series pretty decent