Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

All I studied in 6th year was AH Maths and H Geography. My other choice was PPU (basically P.E without the theory work and exams - dunno if other schools call it something else?) twice and a study period so the way my timetable worked out 9am-3.40pm on a Thursday was just football all day. :D

6th year is overrated IMO. I spent the first few months skiving like f**k playing pool and table tennis in the common room(even skiving gets pretty boring after a while). But when we started Advanced Higher Biology/Chemistry projects, I had to get my arse in gear. Didn't need the grades but ended up doing pretty well.

It has taken 12 minutes of the current episode of Mock the Week for the generic female "comedian" to say anything. Unsurprisingly it was a shit joke met with pitying chuckles from her fellow panelists.

What is the point?

Guest The Phoenix

It really disapoints me that they have changed the black sport mixture to blackcurrent in the packets

Have you been in a coma for the last 6 years or so?

Have you been in a coma for the last 6 years or so?

No I haven't had a packet for years though usually go down to the wee shop in Stenhousemuir that still does them in mixups where you can get the traditional ones. 6 years on I'm still disapointed

Guest The Phoenix

No I haven't had a packet for years though usually go down to the wee shop in Stenhousemuir that still does them in mixups where you can get the traditional ones. 6 years on I'm still disapointed

I get the "real" ones at a shop in Stirling.

They always ask "Do you want the black ones?"

Bring them on is what I say.

It really disapoints me that they have changed the black sport mixture to blackcurrent in the packets

clickety-click

get wired in! I've never used the site before, mainly because I'd quite quickly empty my bank account of money and then my mouth of teeth. I do like to go on it sometimes and just look though. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

clickety-click

get wired in! I've never used the site before, mainly because I'd quite quickly empty my bank account of money and then my mouth of teeth. I do like to go on it sometimes and just look though. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

thats me sorted for browsing for the rest of my nightshift haha. hope i don't spend to much

thats me sorted for browsing for the rest of my nightshift haha. hope i don't spend to much

I've been on it since i posted the link! my tongue's already dissolving just from the pictures. It's not even expensive. Sour apple sweeties are just as dangerous as smack.

Just got the old crop chopped at a traditional turkish barbours, was going well untill he set on fire what seemed to be a giant cotton bud and starting bashing the side of my head with it. About shit myself.

Cracking job though.