Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have my driving test on Wednesday and I'm not going to be able to sit it now as I've lost the paper part of my licence I've searched the house from top to bottom but its gone.

It's not even as if i'm a messy person also I never throw any letters out until I examine it to make sure I don't need it, I cant begin to think why it's not there but I'll be calling the DSA first thing to order a new licence and to make things worse its too late to Move or cancel my test without losing my fee, gutted :(

I have my driving test on Wednesday and I'm not going to be able to sit it now as I've lost the paper part of my licence I've searched the house from top to bottom but its gone.

It's not even as if i'm a messy person also I

never throw any letters out until I examine it to make sure I don't need it, I cant begin to think why it's not there but I'll be calling the DSA first thing to order a new licence and to make things worse its too late to Move or

cancel my test without losing my fee, gutted :(

You can move your test if it's within three clear working days but it costs an additional fee, but would be better than paying for a whole new test.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/Doitonlinemotoring/DG_197300

before i bother turning the telly on, is there any matches worth watching (preferably of the bouncing bechesticled variety)?

Not really mate. Iv got a 10 player Accy on so I'm just watching the matches iv got £ on.

Will probably watch Murray later on aswell

Did Jamie Redknapp hack your account, or do you genuinely think Andy Murray could pick any woman on Earth?

Well, not every single one. My wife hates him. <_<

Fact is, he would be crawling through the fanny if he went out to a club here in Glasgow.