Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I could have got mugged today.

Well, no, but common sense prevailed. I had been standing in the same spot for a while and some relatively drunk guy came over. He said that he couldn't get a job, so I agreed with him. He asked if I had any cigarettes. No, I don't smoke. He then asked if I'd be up for breaking the glass of the shop I was standing outside to get him some lotion. Er, no... He said he was kidding. He then asked for some change and I said I had none. He then said "Wait two minutes" and started unzipping his jacket.

I went off like a shot.

Well, no, but common sense prevailed. I had been standing in the same spot for a while and some relatively drunk guy came over. He said that he couldn't get a job, so I agreed with him. He asked if I had any cigarettes. No, I don't smoke. He then asked if I'd be up for breaking the glass of the shop I was standing outside to get him some lotion. Er, no... He said he was kidding. He then asked for some change and I said I had none. He then said "Wait two minutes" and started unzipping his jacket.

I went off like a shot.

Were you interviewing him ?

I went off like a shot.

Inactivity causes problems. You must learn.

I went off like a shot.

You should've just gone with it, man.

SWAGGER JAGGER IS NUMBER 1.

Tune!

Man test Failed, please return your man card and go back to the kitchen from whence you came.

I'm glad that David Goodwillie has signed for Blackburn Rovers instead of either half of the Old Firm.

I realise that it's probably 'not good for Scottish football', but the whole saga has been embarassing for our game from start to finish.

It's a sad state of affairs when one of our country's biggest clubs can only seem to 'scrape together' a transfer fee of around £2m. It's taken Rangers seemingly six separate bids to get close to Dundee United's valuation or asking price for the player, and that to me, is a shocking indictment on how bad a state our game is in.

I realise that Rangers will look for the best price (that's totally understandable), but such ludicrous and seemingly token bids, doesn't bode well for either Rangers as a club, or Scottish football as a whole.

I think it's better for his development (and that needs to be thought of for any future international call-ups) that he's going to the Premiership, but I'm glad he hasn't had to 'settle' for Rangers (say, had they been the only one interested). Because for me, such poor transfer negotiations from the club, don't deserve to end with the capture of a player of such talent.