Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Couldn't see his face, but I admire his work rate.

Freezing cold night, sitting on a bus stop with people walking past, I genuinely don't think I'd have it in me.

Ideally you'd want it in someone else...

my football training starts tonight. 3 goals in not even 2 games for this team last season, so hopefully the coach sees that I have potential ;).

4 goals in 2 and a quarter games ;) got a screamer in the first game of pre season.

Just now I'm relaxing watching West Brom v Man Utd and having a Pot Noodle :D.

4 goals in 2 and a quarter games ;) got a screamer in the first game of pre season.

Just now I'm relaxing watching West Brom v Man Utd and having a Pot Noodle :D.

Are you playing 11 a side yet or is it still Super 7's?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Just spent the last hour and a half watching a edit of "Silent Hill 2: Directors Cut" on YouTube there. The guy has professionally edited it and has made it into a sort of film. The plot, characters and story line is utterly fantastic.

Pleased it wasn't made into an actual film though, it's a joy to play even though it's an incredibly long and difficult game to complete.

Took me about 18 months to complete it personally. Proper computer game. :)

Why do you think this?

See Milevskiy's post for a couple of points.

Also, it does nothing for the confidence of many young players if at the ages of 11 to 14 they are chucked on to a full-size pitch and told to shoot into full-size goals. Most goalkeepers will be wee and it's is going to crush their confidence if they get 5 or 6 goals knocked past them because they quite simply can't reach the ball even if they do everything else right. Other players might only get a few touches of the ball each game because the pitch is just too big, and it encourages them to punt it forward when they do get the ball.