Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Thanks team, I appreciate all the support!<_<

Anyway, I've got no plans to mention things of that nature on a regular basis. I'm not DB62!

Sorry, but I post it in the RTBC as she makes me happy, sorry Im a soppy cunt. :P

eh? Wasabi Peas?

Aye, wasabi peas.

Based on xbl's story, I have a wee confession as well. I slept with a girl earlier this year, we'd been friends for a while but it happened just after new year for a couple of reasons that I don't need to go into for the story.

I was making breakfast in the morning like the gent that I am so I said to her to feel free to use my laptop to check e-mail / facebook / whatever (having of course deleted my browsing history first 8) ) . My one click bookmarks toolbar on Firefox is: facebook, gmail, bbc sport, and P&B.

When I come back in, she says "oh, I see one of your bookmarks was pie and bovril... I've seen my brother on that- must be a pretty popular site".

I've never met her brother but I know his real name (not his username) and what team he supports. I've since wondered whether he's a regular poster, a lurker who isn't even registered, and how he would react to finding out I pronged his wee sister.

Believe it or not you were actually knocked off top spot by the leader of the Scottish Labour Party a couple of day ago. Soz. You're still silver.

I have just painted my walls matte grey and ate some gruel and water for supper.

I'm now listening to "John Major reads the phone book".

Stalking! I mentioned something casually that some guy on a website I post on spotted me and commented that I was with some "foreign burd". I then laughed it off as a funny wee episode. Some hours later, she's done some stalking, found the site, and starts instructing me to print clarifications and justify all my posts.:ph34r:

I feel honoured to have caused problems in your relationship. I might even put it on my CV.

I have just painted my walls matte grey and ate some gruel and water for supper.

I'm now listening to "John Major reads the phone book".

On the subject, if anyone has the Lothian phonebook, there is either an 'I Rankin' who lives on Rebus Drive. Or a 'J Rebus' who lives on Rankin Drive. Can't remember which.

Aye, wasabi peas.

Based on xbl's story, I have a wee confession as well. I slept with a girl earlier this year, we'd been friends for a while but it happened just after new year for a couple of reasons that I don't need to go into for the story.

I was making breakfast in the morning like the gent that I am so I said to her to feel free to use my laptop to check e-mail / facebook / whatever (having of course deleted my browsing history first 8) ) . My one click bookmarks toolbar on Firefox is: facebook, gmail, bbc sport, and P&B.

When I come back in, she says "oh, I see one of your bookmarks was pie and bovril... I've seen my brother on that- must be a pretty popular site".

I've never met her brother but I know his real name (not his username) and what team he supports. I've since wondered whether he's a regular poster, a lurker who isn't even registered, and how he would react to finding out I pronged his wee sister.

:lol:

I was thinking about that sort of thing a while ago. Chances are that myself, or one of the other posters have 'pronged' a girl whose brother is a relatively prolific/'well known' p&b poster.

I love playing 5's or 7's when it's freezing and raining. That's the best weather to play football in! biggrin.gif

Was on the pitch at Ochilview, completely flooded.. rifle the ball along the ground and you'd be lucky if it travelled 15 yards. You would NOT have enjoyed it Tom. McKay was flying around like a mad man though.. as expected.

Why?

I don't know! Ever since I got into football, I've just really disliked St. Mirren, but have no idea why. I'd never been to Paisley or met anyone from there, or even knew St. Mirren played in Paisley, and they had nothing to do with Arbroath, but I still despised them. Its only got worse as I've got older too.

With all the recent talk of postponements, I don’t think I’ve ever been on the way to a game when it was called off. We’ve had a couple of late ones but I wasn’t going to those games anyway.

I do remember a game at Dingwall in 2002 where we were just approaching Inverness and the radio announced there would be a pitch inspection, but fortunately it passed and we won 1-0.

With all the recent talk of postponements, I don't think I've ever been on the way to a game when it was called off. We've had a couple of late ones but I wasn't going to those games anyway.

I do remember a game at Dingwall in 2002 where we were just approaching Inverness and the radio announced there would be a pitch inspection, but fortunately it passed and we won 1-0.

Pretty random post, suppose it is in keeping with the subject though.