Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The clocks go back,

Railway track,

Something blocks the line again

and the train runs late for the first time.

A pebble beach were underneath,

Pier just been painted red

Where i heard the news for the first time,

And all the friends lay down the flowers,

sit on the banks and drink for hours

Talk of the way they saw him last,

Local boy in the photograph__ today.

:D

Great tune, normally end up coughing my guts out by the fourth verse! Kelly Jones has a mutant voice.

The clocks go back,

Railway track,

Something blocks the line again

and the train runs late for the first time.

A pebble beach were underneath,

Pier just been painted red

Where i heard the news for the first time,

And all the friends lay down the flowers,

sit on the banks and drink for hours

Talk of the way they saw him last,

Local boy in the photograph__ today.

biggrin.gif

Great tune, normally end up coughing my guts out by the fourth verse! Kelly Jones has a mutant voice.

Best Phonics tune by a mile!!

<br />I saw a woman that looked exactly like a frog today. <br /><br />I also saw a Nick Cave lookalike , but with silver hair. <br /><br />two of the best lookalikes ive ever seen.<br />

Did she look also like Fabio Capello? There's a Woman I see every morning who is like a cross between a Frog and him.

I'm in desperate need of a part time job as the college money is diabolical. I'm only 17 so getting one can be quite difficult. Any ideas?

And no Exuberant, not a paper boy.

Dishwasher, easy money and most restaurants or hotels go through them like merino wool socks.

When you're in the snooker hall and all you can hear is the balls being skelped all over the place. (oo-er)

Play it fucking right, you tossers.

Surely this is a PTTGOYN? I dont have this problem when i play as all you hear it the ball stricking the middle of the pocket, pity its always my old man doing the potting though.

Surely this is a PTTGOYN? I dont have this problem when i play as all you hear it the ball stricking the middle of the pocket, pity its always my old man doing the potting though.

Dunno being a Cowden lad, you ever played at the Fountain, when the tables were down the stair?

Probably the most uncomfortable place I've ever played the game.

I had a really bizarre dream last night.

I was playing for the Rovers, and before the game I was warming up with Rovers goalkeeper Davie McGurn, only for him to tell me that actually he was playing for Morton, the opposition.

Somebody scored the penalty (does not compute, I know) and then I scored again, before some big massive fat bald lad scored the 4th.

Raith scoring four goals against Morton? Stay off the cheese from mid-evening onwards.

I'm playing a rather risky game of Russian Roulette here, with a plateful of corned beef and tomato sauce sandwiches, a white shirt on and trying to browse P&B at the same time.

Fail.

Now wearing a blue shirt.