Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just back from taking a shite in work and I'm about to wipe and see this fucking giant spider sitting in the corner, about half the size of my fucking hand.

Now, I normally don't mind spiders, just don't like biologically engineered arachnowarriors who have the potential to bolt up my skants on the floor and burrow deep inside my arsehole later on in the day without me knowing. Never wiped so fast in my life.

Is anyone else noticing these huge beasts around this autumn? Caught about 3 in my house in the past week and they have even bigger b*****ds in my work.

Aye, we had one at work, guy caught it under a pint glass, the thing basically was the same size as the rim. I fucking hate spiders and all, just didn't look tbh.

Thought you were struggling to find a part-time job?

Was I?

Cigarettes = flushing money down the drain. Wise up.

Quite true, been giving some serious thought recently to giving up. I notice you didn't pull me up on the beer or toys. Good man.

Hmm now who do we have here????

Is it the wee dobberknob that went mental when I posted his Facebook profile on here, with him in his profile picture sporting an uber-gay hair do and shockingly bad shirt, hugging a munter?

Its actually quite easy to find a part-time job. A lot more satisfying than leeching off the tax payer.

Being PB's own personal fluffer, I really don't think you're in any position to comment about jobs.

Is it the wee dobberknob that went mental when I posted his Facebook profile on here, with him in his profile picture sporting an uber-gay hair do and shockingly bad shirt, hugging a munter?

Gogo?