Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of my molars on the bottom left side of my teeth has just been destroyed whilst eating a bagel...

I don't really know what to do.

i hope it's a baby tooth.

about 5 years ago one of my baby teeth got ripped in half when i took a bite out of a cookie. one half fell out and the other remained there, even though the adult tooth grew in place of it, for two years until i got molars removed for impending braces.

damage to teeth scares me.

i hope it's a baby tooth.

about 5 years ago one of my baby teeth got ripped in half when i took a bite out of a cookie. one half fell out and the other remained there, even though the adult tooth grew in place of it, for two years until i got molars removed for impending braces.

damage to teeth scares me.

Nope, one of the fully grown things. That's pretty much what has happened. The half that's facing inside my mouth is now gone.

Got a dentist appointment for Monday morning. Looks like I'll be having liquids until then...

remove the lunate.

Removing the lunate is the only option but then you need a steel rod inserted from your middle finger down the length of your hand and onto the arm.

It then prevents lateral movement of the hand and only allows 30 degrees of upward / downward movement.

For a 37 year old 1 handicapper golfer, that is not an option!!

wiki says martin short -star of 80's classics like innerspace and the three amigos, and currently in Damages with Rose Byrne and Glenn Close is the first cousin of Claire Short -The Brummy anti war politician. Is this a wiki whoosh or anyone got a reference to confirm it -it could be a great quiz question.

For the first time ever I'm drinking (alcohol, that is) in front of P&B. I stay with a bunch of girls and they're all doing make up and shit while I sit here all dressed up with a vodka and coke. I feel pathetic.

Taxi in ten minutes, at least.

For the first time ever I'm drinking (alcohol, that is) in front of P&B. I stay with a bunch of girls and they're all doing make up and shit while I sit here all dressed up with a vodka and coke. I feel pathetic.

I like the sound of your home life though....

You might feel less pathetic if you wore clothes instead of a vodka and coke maybe?

Pathetic for no ridin at least 1 of the burds while the rest get ready:ph34r:.

10 mins man ya could dae her twice....grrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmppppphismshism

I like the sound of your home life though....

It has its pros and cons. People tend to forget women are grumpy cows most of the time.

You might feel less pathetic if you wore clothes instead of a vodka and coke maybe?

That doesn't even make sense. :(

Pathetic for no ridin at least 1 of the burds while the rest get ready:ph34r:.

10 mins man ya could dae her twice....grrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmppppphismshism

Could've done that and still had time for another drink...