Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've just won a copy of Motherwell's 1991 cup final video 'Simply the greatest'.

I was fairly intoxicated, and entered the joke ... where's the best place to put out your fags? Barrymore's pool. Unfortunately this was deemed to be one of the funniest jokes, hence having now having this video in my possession.

So I'm looking for a more suitable home for it, instead of it staying in my flat when I leave in May.

I've just won a copy of Motherwell's 1991 cup final video 'Simply the greatest'.

I was fairly intoxicated, and entered the joke ... where's the best place to put out your fags? Barrymore's pool. Unfortunately this was deemed to be one of the funniest jokes, hence having now having this video in my possession.

So I'm looking for a more suitable home for it, instead of it staying in my flat when I leave in May.

What Pub Quiz? Not Common Rooms by any chance?

Nah, usually go to the captains rest, but the quiz isn't on when there's football. The common room quiz is far easier, we should have won tonight, but my team said that Slyvester Stallone had a top 40 hit when I was in the pisser, we also fucked up the cards.

Nah, usually go to the captains rest, but the quiz isn't on when there's football. The common room quiz is far easier, we should have won tonight, but my team said that Slyvester Stallone had a top 40 hit when I was in the pisser, we also fucked up the cards.

Common Rooms has weeks of being really easy then weeks of being pretty tough. A couple of months back we only got 2 questions wrong all night, but occasionally every team gets at least 6 or 7 wrong.

My team member and I (there's only the two of us) have just been informed that there is to be a review of the Operational Support Team (us) functions in the light of the Customs/Immigration merger.

We have been given current main tasks and have until 9th April to respond. We are on Bank and Public holidays from tomorrow until Tuesday, leaving us just three days to respond if we want.

This review could either be very good or very bad.....unsure.gif

Guest The Phoenix

My team member and I (there's only the two of us) have just been informed that there is to be a review of the Operational Support Team (us) functions in the light of the Customs/Immigration merger.

We have been given current main tasks and have until 9th April to respond. We are on Bank and Public holidays from tomorrow until Tuesday, leaving us just three days to respond if we want.

This review could either be very good or very bad.....unsure.gif

That should be good enough for half a dozen or so Red Spots. :ph34r:;)

That should be good enough for half a dozen or so Red Spots. ph34r.gifwink.gif

Makes no odds to me. I am just saddened that somebody thought it appropriate to red dot my link to the BBC News story on the Biggar bus crash thread, twice. Pettiness is insufficient to sum that kind of mentality up.

The bad news bit could be that I havea to shift to our Festival Court office and actually do some work.

The good news bit could be that they restructure the work so much they make me constructively redundant, at which I grab the cash and make off after 32 years service, collecting my lump sum on the the way!

I'll see how it goes.

If everything goes completely tits up, are you free for some career advice?!

Makes no odds to me. I am just saddened that somebody thought it appropriate to red dot my link to the BBC News story on the Biggar bus crash thread, twice. Pettiness is insufficient to sum that kind of mentality up.

The bad news bit could be that I havea to shift to our Festival Court office and actually do some work.

The good news bit could be that they restructure the work so much they make me constructively redundant, at which I grab the cash and make off after 32 years service, collecting my lump sum on the the way!

I'll see how it goes.

If everything goes completely tits up, are you free for some career advice?!

That's fucking ridiculous. This dot thing should be scrapped, it's become a farce and a way for childish p***ks to get a cheap dig in whilst remaining anonymous.

Shut up you fat p***k. Your opinion is unwelcome here.

Oh, actually, you're right! Your well thought out argument has convinced me, the reputation system IS a farce. I can't believe I was so blind. Thank you for showing me the light in such a reasonable and conclusive way.

That's fucking ridiculous. This dot thing should be scrapped, it's become a farce and a way for childish p***ks to get a cheap dig in whilst remaining anonymous.

I couldn't agree more.

Oh, and anonymously, you're a c**t. :D