Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I nearly trod on what I thought was a stone walking up the road before it hopped out the way. Turns out it was just a really big frog or a toad perhaps. I watched it hopping merrily away, vaugely glad I never killed the fucker and got frog guts all over my trainers.

Someone posted a status update on my Facebook. I have absolutely no idea who it could've been, nobody knows my password, it's hardly in the guessable category and I'm definitely not logged on anywhere else...

Creepy. :huh:

Edited by Paco

Someone posted a status update on my Facebook. I have absolutely no idea who it could've been, nobody knows my password, it's hardly in the guessable category and I'm definitely not logged on anywhere else...

Maybe you have a split personality. Ever have blackouts? Any mysterious unsolved murders near you recently?

Not uncommon Paco.

My Yahoo email account was hijacked recently and I also thought i had a difficult password to quess

Maybe you have a split personality. Ever have blackouts? Any mysterious unsolved murders near you recently?

:lol: Not as far as I'm aware.

Not uncommon Paco.

My Yahoo email account was hijacked recently and I also thought i had a difficult password to quess

They posted an update though saying "is a very happy bunny", so I'm pretty certain it'll have been someone I know, rather than some kind of virus/spambot/whatever.

Having had years and years of a '2 back and sides' I think I might just let my hair grow a bit for a change. I am also fair gaging for a wee night out... not been out on the town in far to long.

Edited by Enigma

They posted an update though saying "is a very happy bunny", so I'm pretty certain it'll have been someone I know, rather than some kind of virus/spambot/whatever.

:lol: I saw that and was a bit curious. We lost 4-3 today :( and while football isn't life I would describe myself as a happy bunny today...

This is more a PTTGOYN if your going to 'fackbook rape' somebody do something funny rather than: "PERSON'S NAME LOVES COCKS" or "PERSON'S NAME LOVES YOUNG BOYS". Fucking grow a brain cell or get a fucking life!