Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was having a bit banter wi the fella you teenage mutant.

You obviously idolise the bloke and wish you were also a champion-shagger.

I wouldn't be making any shit-based jokes when you are on here attempting to get Matty's brown stuff all over your nose.

Its no gonna do his swordsman prowess any favours trying to nail dirties with your nose up his arse.

^^ Seething.

Its no gonna do his swordsman prowess any favours trying to nail dirties with your nose up his arse.

Does Dundee have an art college?

If so, your argument is invalid!

Dirty girls, dirty, dirty girls

Does Dundee have an art college?

If so, your argument is invalid!

Dirty girls, dirty, dirty girls

It does and you're right. I once shagged a Dundee art student in the toilet at an exhibition at her college. She was ok.

Like wasabi?

Like Kit-Kats?

Here you go - Wasabi Kit-Kat!

BYOIX5qIEAAYs2B.jpg

Guy in the workd brought them in after his daughter brought some back from Japan.

I'm not one to make sweeping generalisations about a race of people based on miniscule amounts of evidence, but after trying one of them, I can only imagine the Japanese to be deranged beasts, not fit to mingle with the rest of the world.

Just told a gorgeous girl in a wheelchair she was very pretty......she revealed a nice smile when she thanked me for the compliment.......which was followed by an awkward silence due to my inability to think of something witty or charming to say!

Guy in the workd brought them in after his daughter brought some back from Japan.

I'm not one to make sweeping generalisations about a race of people based on miniscule amounts of evidence, but after trying one of them, I can only imagine the Japanese to be deranged beasts, not fit to mingle with the rest of the world.

I hardly think us Scots can make judgement upon anyone given the horrific dietary/health statistics we have is World renowned!

Just told a gorgeous girl in a wheelchair she was very pretty......she revealed a nice smile when she thanked me for the compliment.......which was followed by an awkward silence due to my inability to think of something witty or charming to say!

Gies a gammy, Ironside?

Sorry.

I'm surprised she gave you the time of day.

Tanni-Grey-Thompson.jpg

Did you wheely like her?