Voeckler - 0'00"

Evans - +1'45"

F. Schleck - +1'49"

A. Schleck - +3'03"

Sanchez - +3'26"

Contador - +3'42"

Basso - +3'49"

Cunego - +4'01"

Still all to play for, A Schleck and Basso the big losers there by the look of things.

Just watched the inetrview, Andy Schleck = spewing. ROFL!

His own fault, can`t go downhill in the rain, shame Cancellara wasn`t there to hold his hand. For me it`s a straight battle between Evans and Contador now, with Sanchez a possible wildcard. Contador obviously feeling a little better and willing to give it a dig. Voeckler won`t be able to follow him, question is will Evans? Basso has lost too much time & sitting behind Contador is now against him. The Schlecks can only win by doing something out of the ordinary, and Sanchez/Contador will both be attacking them.

His own fault, can`t go downhill in the rain, shame Cancellara wasn`t there to hold his hand. For me it`s a straight battle between Evans and Contador now, with Sanchez a possible wildcard. Contador obviously feeling a little better and willing to give it a dig. Voeckler won`t be able to follow him, question is will Evans? Basso has lost too much time & sitting behind Contador is now against him. The Schlecks can only win by doing something out of the ordinary, and Sanchez/Contador will both be attacking them.

I get the feeling that Contador has spent the intervening weeks between the Giro & tour tapering down & has used the first fortnight to build back up to peak performance. Forby giving up 15 secs to Evans in the last week, the only time differential caused was by the stage 1 crash.

The final two stages in the Alps are looking like being explosive.

I've always liked Andy but today he embarassed himself with his comments. Decents are part and parcel of cycling you fanny, deal with it.

I still can't see AC clawing back enough time to win. For me Evans looks most likely to win, with Frank as his nearest challenger, depending on how he recovers of course.

Thor for me tomorrow again.

One well done would have done lads!

Why is anyone surprised at Andy today, Frank has been so much stonger than him from the start. Andy has to ride for him now if they want to stand a chance this year.

If Thursday is cut short because of the snow up the Galibier, Evans will win, if not, it's Contador again.

betie must have had a good steak yesterday.

i can only assume the brothers are saving their refills for later on in the week. where the hell was cancellera?

Off the back as usual, even Cavendish finished in front of him.

Tomorrow, Thomas (who has signed a new three year deal with SKY) will win.

I hope Roy makes the breakaway again and would prefer him to take it though.

Thomas will need a fair lead over the last climb, as he's already proved he can't descend. Gilbert won't be far away I think, perhaps Chavanel.

Off the back as usual, even Cavendish finished in front of him.

cav was definitely another rest day winner.

i was not suprised to see contador go on the attack but evans going solo was a bit et tu cadel. apparently andy schleck was tested 3 times over the past couple of days so he might have been a bit wary about topping up, i would expect to see him go on the attack on thursday.

evans has to be the favourite now. quite a few posters on the thread saw his 'improved' climbing coming a mile off but i'll still be supporting him if it comes down to him and contador in the time trial on saturday.