Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Possibly Tiny Dancers, Complete Stone Roses and Malcolm Middleton in the space of the next 6 days. Although am not sure if I can be arsed with the Tiny Dancers as it's a school night, and I probably won't make it back from the Scotland game on Saturday for the Stone Roses, I'm not missing Malcolm Middleton though, oh no.

I know the Views success has brough the people of Dundee alive to live local music, but one band making it does not make the rest any better.

Just because one band in Dundee are making it doesn't mean that another can't. People with you with opinions like this is what every band out of Dundee is going put up with.

Oh, just got Arctic Monkeys tickets for the Caird Hall for the 17th of April...superb :D.

Just because one band in Dundee are making it doesn't mean that another can't. People with you with opinions like this is what every band out of Dundee is going put up with.

Of course another band from Dundee can make it big. That doesn't change the fact The Law are god-awful.