Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Went to see Maximo Park at the Barras on Saturday. They were fantastic but the experience was marred for me by the amount of wee dicks throwing pints around and pogoing around like they're in the fcuking Kaiser Chiefs :angry:

Maybe I'm just getting old..... <_<

Next up, NME New Music Tour at the Arches later this month. B)

Went to see Maximo Park at the Barras on Saturday. They were fantastic but the experience was marred for me by the amount of wee dicks throwing pints around and pogoing around like they're in the fcuking Kaiser Chiefs :angry:

Maybe I'm just getting old..... <_<

Next up, NME New Music Tour at the Arches later this month. B)

There is nothing wrong with pogoing!

But yes, anyone throwing pints around is quite clearly a fanny.

I was at the triptych 'ballads of the books' doo-dah a couple of weeks ago. Twas at the Tramway, and featured an acoustic set by Karine Polwart (Scottish folky singer-songwriter burd). There was an absolute fanny stood next to us, chatting VERY LOUDLY! to her mate, til an older bloke in front of us turned round and said 'Excuse me - but can you shut up?'

She could :D

Edited by LauraMcB

Looks like the next one for me will be the Beats tour featuring the Streets, Professor Green, Example and the Mitchell Bros - i cant wait to see Green and Example again, they were awesome last time.

Is that the same Example that sing a song that goes "...you can't rap my friend...." Can't remember the rest really. They supported The Rifles the other month and got it pretty tight from the crowd, I thought they were quite decent though.

The Cribs for me I think. Unless any good ones crop up before then.

Is that the same Example that sing a song that goes "...you can't rap my friend...." Can't remember the rest really. They supported The Rifles the other month and got it pretty tight from the crowd, I thought they were quite decent though.

The Cribs for me I think. Unless any good ones crop up before then.

Yup, one and the same :)

http://profile.myspace.com/leadingbyexample , he does the Britney Spears Toxic song, which is quality.

Guest Moan Gils...skin him!!&#

Ive got meatloaf on friday (is any1 going????) at the SECC

then i am seeing paramore at the ABC on may 28th

really looking forward to them both

Kate Walsh and Steven Fretwell, Tunnels, Tonight.

The fact that the advertised fee has multiplied by 4 to get the door price means I've changed my mind, with 2 weeks til pay day, £80 bank balance and a nicotine habit to feed. :lol:

Im genuinley shocked at that mate... :o :o :o :o
Im both shocked and appauled. (in equal measure).

Believe it or not, it's a present from my girlfriend, she got me the tickets for Christmas.

I ain't too fussed though - I get to see Nadine and Cheryl in the flesh :D :D

Im both shocked and appauled. (in equal measure).

:lol: :lol:

Believe it or not, it's a present from my girlfriend, she got me the tickets for Christmas.

I ain't too fussed though - I get to see Nadine and Cheryl in the flesh :D :D

Im still shocked at you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...