Gigs

pilsner_ffc

The toxic airborne event gig was really,really good. 8) All the songs you expected them to play and more. I couldn't have asked for a better early Birthday present. :wub:

Just a pity they are going back home to LA after two years of being on the road. :(

:thumsup2

I'll be at this one aswell, followed by their Glasgow Barrowlands gig 24 hours later. :D Will be the 8th and 9th times I will have seen them live.

only time i have seen them b4 was supporting machine head,dragonforce and a few others at secc a few years ago on black crusade tour

give us a shout b4 you come up and we,ll met up,i may take my assistant manager along hes from greenock also

only time i have seen them b4 was supporting machine head,dragonforce and a few others at secc a few years ago on black crusade tour

give us a shout b4 you come up and we,ll met up,i may take my assistant manager along hes from greenock also

Black Crusade was a great night; Shadows Fall, Arch Enemy, Dragonforce, Trivium and Machine Head. Machine Head were absolutely brilliant.

The toxic airborne event gig was really,really good. 8) All the songs you expected them to play and more. I couldn't have asked for a better early Birthday present. :wub:

Just a pity they are going back home to LA after two years of being on the road. :(

They were amazing, hope to tour again soon

Kasabian last night at the AECC were fucking brill and I dont even like them but it was the best i've been to at the AECC.

I was up there and whilst Kasabian were up their usual high standard I thought the crowd was pretty quiet and nowhere near as up for it as I would have expected.

They were amazing, hope to tour again soon

I hope so. I have only seen them twice and I want to see them again. I think Mikel Jollet liked the football chants the crowd were doing. :lol: (At least he didn't say soccer chants.)

I don't think any of them missed a single note all night. Absolutely brilliant. Down In A Hole was just incredible.

:thumsup2

Recorded that on my phone, gonna stick it on youtube asap. Also got Them Bones/Dam that River double combo and Would?. :D

Jerry coming out in the kilt was class. :lol:

Edited by coldojag

I was up there and whilst Kasabian were up their usual high standard I thought the crowd was pretty quiet and nowhere near as up for it as I would have expected.

I was right down at the barrier and it was rocking down there.

Granted though, very rare that the whole of the AECC will be bouncing, I blame the lack pubs near the place. Everyone is sober by the time they get there, and you're never gonna get pissed queuing for half an hour for a drink inside.