Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Echo and the Bunnymen at the Carling Academy in Liverpool, December. Only downside is that Liverpool are playing Reading away that weekend. I'm trying to persuade the other half to go to Goodison as they play Fulham. Better than no football at all surely?

Chemical Brothers in december and Reverend and the makers in October.Reverend and co are playing at the Queen Margaret Union,a venue thats new to me, is it any good???

Tis a good size of venue, holding 1000 or so. The sound isn't the best due to the funny sloping roof, but there are worse places around. The queues at the downstairs bar are mental, so go upstairs if you wish an ale or 3.

Years ago, non-students could go upstairs after the gig and get pished at student union prices, but that's no longer possible. :(

Tis a good size of venue, holding 1000 or so. The sound isn't the best due to the funny sloping roof, but there are worse places around. The queues at the downstairs bar are mental, so go upstairs if you wish an ale or 3.

Years ago, non-students could go upstairs after the gig and get pished at student union prices, but that's no longer possible. :(

Cheers for the info mate ;)

Garcias, 5th August, Snafu. Anyone else in Aberdeen fancy it?

Cancelled. Boo.

I saw the Bluetones tonight. Lyn-Marie, the drummers hair. That's all I'm saying. Exceptional.

Ok, I googled but saw nothing of note. You're going to have to explain that one. :lol:

Ok, I googled but saw nothing of note. You're going to have to explain that one. :lol:

You're just going to have to see for yourself. I don't know what sort of conditioner that is but it's nothing short of incredible.