The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone who's purchased a Jocky t-shirt, how long did it take to arrive? Just about to order one now.

My wha's in cherge here t-shirt got here yesterday, been wearing it today. So if anyone saw a fat man in the west end Spar with a Jocky t-shirt on, that was fucking me.

El Gringo first posted the designs around 14th April so if Swampy ordered straight away I'd estimate that it took 13 days.

El Gringo first posted the designs around 14th April so if Swampy ordered straight away I'd estimate that it took 13 days.

Yep, I ordered around the 14th or 15th. Two weeks, near enough.

Asked a few players if they had read the blog last night and the ones who have think it's brilliant:lol:

:lol: excellent!

It would be good if a journalist could interview one of the players that has read it and get a few quotes about their opinion of it.

28973_10150181158720422_569395421_12184091_1098828_n.jpg

Posted on Facebook. Good old Lee, he kens the score.

Incidently, the bold Wilkie lives about 50 feet away from me. Spotted in his garden last week - David Goodwillie and Danny Swanson. I shouted "wha's in cherge here, cunto?" out the window at them, which caused Goodwillie to run like the wind into the nearby River Tay.

The last bit isn't true, but if I see him again it might be worth trying out.

Archived