The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

25067_111989745491462_100000413101302_167973_7219189_n.jpg

What a gimp.

You'd think footballers would be more careful; just from looking through Derek Soutar's friends you can see that Jackie McNamara 'needs a Magners.' I know he's injured, but fucks sake.

Jackie is signing on at firhill next year he obviously needs a magners or ten, give the guy a break :-)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25067_111989745491462_100000413101302_167973_7219189_n.jpg

What a gimp.

You'd think footballers would be more careful; just from looking through Derek Soutar's friends you can see that Jackie McNamara 'needs a Magners.' I know he's injured, but fucks sake.

Jackie is signing on at firhill next year he obviously needs a magners or ten, give the guy a break :-)

:lol: Just had a peek at Griffiths facebook and he has a status update saying: "Big Rab just produced cakes for the boys...sensational !!!!". Looks like Rab Douglas's crime spree against the fair supermarkets of Dundee is hitting a whole new level.

:lol:

:lol: Just had a peek at Griffiths facebook and he has a status update saying: "Big Rab just produced cakes for the boys...sensational !!!!". Looks like Rab Douglas's crime spree against the fair supermarkets of Dundee is hitting a whole new level.

Was in Tesco a couple of nights ago & managed to snap a wee photo of the big man at work.

shoplifter_rex.jpg

Cheers, fraser.

You read my mind. I'm probably going to take a week or two off writing the blog. Chapter 11 concluded my initial plans. Chapter 12 will be the Scottish Cup Final edition (I've already blasted a few notes on how it's going to go down. Jocky's going to......make his presence felt. Ahem. biggrin.gif )

Plans are forming for ways to continue doing this. I'm having too much fun to stop.

No! Sleep! 'Til Brooklyn!

yaaaassss thumbup2.gif

post-26640-12723999844892_thumb.jpg

Barry

Not to pre-empt your creative juices for The Scottish Cup Final blog but I thought it might be a nice touch if , just as the teams come out of the Hampden tunnel, Klimpl could appear overhead in the helicopter with the loudspeakers blasting out

"Teckle baws o' fire" by Jocky Leigh Lewis (in acknowledgement of Jocky's contribution to scrotal recognition technology)

Goodwillie would probably shite himself and be substituted before the game kicked off :rolleyes:

To be honest, I don't know why, I'd much prefer that the eventual end was a bit of a tear-jerker as I'd always like to cling onto the hope that more shall come even though it never will. Whereas a happier ending would leave you in doubt about whether it was realistic. wink.gif

yaaaassss thumbup2.gif

Good stuff, Soap. That x-ray sign looks familiar.......do you work in the lab at Jocky's house?! If so, top marks on your fine work in the field of scrotal recognition technology wink.gif

A pint for JS.

24974_104816079546434_100000541283951_128167_1232849_n.jpg

My Grandad has that very glass at home. He nicked it from a pub in Lochee cool.gif

Barry

Not to pre-empt your creative juices for The Scottish Cup Final blog but I thought it might be a nice touch if , just as the teams come out of the Hampden tunnel, Klimpl could appear overhead in the helicopter with the loudspeakers blasting out

"Teckle baws o' fire" by Jocky Leigh Lewis (in acknowledgement of Jocky's contribution to scrotal recognition technology)

Goodwillie would probably shite himself and be substituted before the game kicked off rolleyes.gif

I'm not sure about helicopters, but the roar of the jetpack will be heard over Mount Florida come the 15th of May. Beware, David Goodwillie. Beware.....

Archived