The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camp Jock

When's chapter 11 coming Barry?

I'm pretty much finished it. It might be tonight if I don't go out. By the end of the weekend at the latest.

Will Bobby Geddes be involved?

Hiya Bobby, hiya pal.

Geddes is class, my favourite Dundee goalie of all time. I was pleased to hear he did well when he came on the other night. He probably won't feature in the blog though.

I'm pretty much finished it. It might be tonight if I don't go out. By the end of the weekend at the latest.

Excellent can't wait for the next one. I only just descovered this at the start of the week and have spent most of my working week reading through this whole thread.

Too many funny bits to mention them all although I especially liked the bit about the zoom ice lollies, soapy souter, the bath full of rice crispies, the pope mobile. in fact too many to metion them all.

Keep up the good work. I'll be forwarding this to all my mates on facebook.

He lives in a hoose, in Bob Brannan's hoose, it's oor Jocky.

He's takes jetpack fuel baths and has capers and laughs, it's oor Jocky.

Excellent can't wait for the next one. I only just descovered this at the start of the week and have spent most of my working week reading through this whole thread.

Too many funny bits to mention them all although I especially liked the bit about the zoom ice lollies, soapy souter, the bath full of rice crispies, the pope mobile. in fact too many to metion them all.

Keep up the good work. I'll be forwarding this to all my mates on facebook.

Cheers, Eric.

Crocodile Jock

laugh.gif

"Eh remember when Jock was young, him and Brannan had so much fun...."

He lives in a hoose, in Bob Brannan's hoose, it's oor Jocky.

He's takes jetpack fuel baths and has capers and laughs, it's oor Jocky.

laugh.gif

I've had Funky Town by Lipps Inc stuck in my head all morning. I can't help but picture Jocky singing it on the karaoke at the Fairmuir.

"Got tae make a move tae a toon that's right fur me...

Well eh talked aboot it, talked aboot it, talked aboot it, talked aboot it!

Eh want you tae take me...Jocky Toon!"

"The Jock of the Lightning", an Oasis inspired ditty wherein Jocky jetpacks up to the heavens and rains down lightning bolts upon David Goodwillie's semi-detached.

"The Way Eh Em", Eh'mehn'ehm-inspired number where Jocky lays it all oot there aboot, well, Jocky.

Archived