The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way that Barry, I mean, Leigh has completely ignored the football side of things since Caley Thistle took charge in the title race...

Ach, who cares? The less said about that, the better. :lol:

Fucking fantastic as always...

... but surely Klimpl guided the hardy trio west up the river?

You pick up on a geographical error but say nothing to the idea of a moustachioed cat flying a jetpack?!

Edit:- Great writing again Barry. Apologies that I neglected to mention you in with the good guys on the 'Bebo, Jim Lauchlan' travesty thread.

Can I also ask, do you have a plan for where this is going or are you winging a lot of it?.....

I like the way that Barry, I mean, Leigh has completely ignored the football side of things since Caley Thistle took charge in the title race...

Who gives a f**k. the sign of a good writer who can move with the times!!

St Johnstone fans really get a kicking in this one; an absolute dull one . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cosgrove took his banjo and burst into a fast-paced yokel tune of some description. The St Johnstone fans went wild and started bouncing about like it was the last day of the harvest.

'Gentleman, we have the two sexiest ladies in the country right here for you! United fans, please welcome.......Lorraine Kelly!'

For f**k sake. United's most famous supporter came out the chopper in a tangerine bikini and started dancing about like a £10-a-ride whore. It was a million miles from sexy. Credit where it's due though, she had a cracking pair of tits and wasn't shy in whipping them out. The Arabs in the crowd were going bonkers. Just I thought it couldn't get any worse, Cosgrove continued.

'St Johnstone fans, please welcome......Aggie the tea lady!'

Holy f**k. Seriously. Holy f**k. Aggie was well into her 60's. Cosgrove dragged his sorry ass over to her and raised one of her arms aloft. She was dressed in a St Johnstone top and a pair of hot pants. When Cosgrove pulled her top up to reveal tits that went south of her belly button I thought my eyes were going to run out my skull in protest. The crowd was going wild. Lorraine was sucking a cucumber suggestively as Aggie stood looking slightly lost. Her demeanour changed in an instant when Cosgrove brought out a blow up doll in a Rangers top and a Graeme Souness mask. All of a sudden she was a whirling dervish of roundhouse kicks and and savage karate chops. When the doll burst she raised both hands in the air and drove the crowd to the brink of mayhem by hoisting one of her floppy old tits up round her neck so she wore it like a skinned ferret stole.

When she started sucking on her nipple the crowd lost the plot. They started jumping on to the platform in an attempt to get closer to the "Bunnies". Cosgrove was too busy masturbating furiously to care. Aggie was quickly taken back into the chopper by a security officer. Lorraine was ushered back too, but she shrugged the attempt away before ripping her bikini thong off and making the classic "come ahead" gesture to the oncoming crowd. Enough was enough. I didn't want to see Lorraine Kelly being gang banged by hundreds of rabid Arabs, Saintees and Stuart Cosgrove. Actually, Cosgrove apparently wasn't into Kelly. As the chopper took off with Souness-slayer Aggie inside he ran at it and threw himself off the platform. He managed to grab hold of one of the stanchions which the chopper sits on when it's grounded. It continued to rise away from the platform. Cosgrove held on valiantly, even when his trousers fell down around his ankles and his butt plug slipped out his hairy arse. As his grip finally came loose and he plummeted towards the water below I grabbed Billy and dragged him off. This was no scene for the wee man. These people were savages.

Not a fan of Cosgrove the? :lol:

Can I just check something? Are the facebook fans getting the new chapter updates appearing on their "Wall", so to speak?

I've tried to make that happen, so that as many people are aware of the new chapters as early as possible, but I'm not sure if it actually appears on people's homepages, or if they have to visit the Fanpage before they see it.

Can I just check something? Are the facebook fans getting the new chapter updates appearing on their "Wall", so to speak?

I've tried to make that happen, so that as many people are aware of the new chapters as early as possible, but I'm not sure if it actually appears on people's homepages, or if they have to visit the Fanpage before they see it.

It didn't notify me, I just had a sneaky wee peak and noticed it was up.

You pick up on a geographical error but say nothing to the idea of a moustachioed cat flying a jetpack?!

Edit:- Great writing again Barry. Apologies that I neglected to mention you in with the good guys on the 'Bebo, Jim Lauchlan' travesty thread.

Can I also ask, do you have a plan for where this is going or are you winging a lot of it?.....

Swampy was right to pick me up on it - little errors like that annoy me, and I'm going to change it. Cheers, Swampy.

I've been winging it since day one, Andy. For the most part it has come straight off the top of my head. I started laying the foundations for an on-going storyline in chapter 3 (the lever etc). The Ajockalypse Now idea came to me about three weeks ago for no reason other than I liked the play on words in the title. I had to set it up in chapters 8 & 9. That's why I made Jocky decide to leave the team to it after his brief return as Deewok, and pretty much the whole of chapter 9 was setting the scene for chapter 10 (Jocky disappearing, Goodwillie's house getting wrecked to give me a reason to have to hunt him down, the lyrics to The End ending the chapter as they are in the opening credits of the film).

I'm glad it went down well. I spent a fair bit of time on it, and put by far the most effort I've put into any of the chapters. I've seen it before, but I watched the film and tried to follow the general storyline of it, took notes, threw in dialogue and twisted it a bit to suit the blog story etc.

I definitely have one more chapter to go. Beyond that I'm not too sure. I'll figure it out as I go.

Again, thanks to everyone for their kind words about this. They're much appreciated.

Swampy was right to pick me up on it - little errors like that annoy me, and I'm going to change it. Cheers, Swampy.

I've been winging it since day one, Andy. For the most part it has come straight off the top of my head. I started laying the foundations for an on-going storyline in chapter 3 (the lever etc). The Ajockalypse Now idea came to me about three weeks ago for no reason other than I liked the play on words in the title. I had to set it up in chapters 8 & 9. That's why I made Jocky decide to leave the team to it after his brief return as Deewok, and pretty much the whole of chapter 9 was setting the scene for chapter 10 (Jocky disappearing, Goodwillie's house getting wrecked to give me a reason to have to hunt him down, the lyrics to The End ending the chapter as they are in the opening credits of the film).

I'm glad it went down well. I spent a fair bit of time on it, and put by far the most effort I've put into any of the chapters. I've seen it before, but I watched the film and tried to follow the general storyline of it, took notes, threw in dialogue and twisted it a bit to suit the blog story etc.

I definitely have one more chapter to go. Beyond that I'm not too sure. I'll figure it out as I go.

Again, thanks to everyone for their kind words about this. They're much appreciated.

some research!? This is getting serious :lol:

some research!? This is getting serious laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

The research was necessary. I know the film pretty well, but I spent a while going over it, taking elements of it and turning it into something that would work in the blog. I'm glad the chapter is over!

Champion.

Stuart Cosgrove's Orthopaedic Shoe? They'd be great on a bill just below My Weetabix Jacket and Anorexic Gayboy.

It's got legs....

I've been informed this evening that Leigh Griffiths is a fan of the blog. One of his pals is a P&B member. The matter has been discussed over the course of the weekend, and apparently the bold LG has read it and likes it. I'm pretty pleased to hear this. I'm glad he's taking it in the spirit it is intended.

You have to visit the page before you are aware of it but there is an option to send messages to all members

Hilarious stuff dundeebarry I can't wait to see what havoc Jocky will wreak at the Scottish Cup Final and what happens to David Goodwillie that weekend.

Cheers Gordie. The Scottish Cup Final may well provide a good storyline. Goodwillie's garden shed and house have been blown up, but it may yet get worse for the big goon....

Archived