The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

Hiya Barry, hiya pal! that was a pretty mean minded post I made. I had some very bad news last night and was in a c**t of a mood. Good luck with the blog. smile.gif

Hiya harrington, hiya pal! biggrin.gif

No worries, chief. Sorry to hear about the bad news. Thanks for the good wishes, and the same to your good self.

All the best.

*takes harrington off the barred list at the Fairmuir* tongue.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naebdy called yeti I know of. Similar in size to me, but too (forgive my racism) white. I'm more Peter Griffin-esque. I do drink pints of Tartan though.

Not guilty m'lud.

Big Cliche is like a shaved Yeti, it might've been him?

Thankfully we don't play Ayr again this season which will mean that the big felly cannae rip my arms off and shove them up my starfish.

Naebdy called yeti I know of. Similar in size to me, but too (forgive my racism) white. I'm more Peter Griffin-esque. I do drink pints of Tartan though.

Not guilty m'lud.

Thankfully we don't play Ayr again this season which will mean that the big felly cannae rip my arms off and shove them up my starfish.

The guy's real name is Paul. He used Yeti as a nickname to sign off his comment.

He wasn't there. I know what you mean though, he takes no prisoners does big Cliché :D

The guy's real name is Paul. He used Yeti as a nickname to sign off his comment.

Nobody in my company called Paul. Ha! Bestiality charge successfully defended (for once).

Nobody in my company called Paul. Ha! Bestiality charge successfully defended (for once).

Maybe it was the boy who nicked your sign! I mentioned that one of the lads of P&B was at the darts with blog-related signs and he said "glad you noticed it". I just assumed it was one of your squad. So he's either a thief......or the darts was blessed by more than one group with Jocky signs. Here's the guys comment -

Hiya dundeeBarry, hiya Pal

Cheers fur noticing meh sign at the darts oan Thu. we also had fifteen o yon fucky jocky masks, which were pure feckin teckle like, ken.

Keep up the good work likes yah c**t, the Yeti fair likes his fucking weekly fix o jocky's story like.

Whit aboot haein Wee Jocky the jetpack Cat pumpin Brannan's missus or something like thay, yae big fucking streak o' male love juice ye.

Fecking minted blog likes.

Yeti

JOCKY MASKS!!! FUCKY JOCKY MASKS!!!

What the shite is a fucky Jocky mask?!

That didn't register with me first time i read it. f**k sake, there was boys at the darts with Jocky masks on! laugh.gif

Whit?

Never saw anyone with a Jocky mask. That wid huv been teckle......

Was the event on for more than one night? Yeti said "noticing meh sign at the darts oan Thu"

Which night were you there, chief?

Was the event on for more than one night? Yeti said "noticing meh sign at the darts oan Thu"

Which night were you there, chief?

It was only one night - Thursday.

I wonder if it was someone else's 'teckle' that was on tv. :(

Hiya Barry, hiya pal! that was a pretty mean minded post I made. I had some very bad news last night and was in a c**t of a mood. Good luck with the blog. :)

I feel bad for getting stuck in now.

No' that I ken ye or anything, but I hope things are... you know... okay 'n' that.

Anyone else have stovies for tea tonight? thats wha eh'm talkin aboot...

pure feckin teckle.

After a day of discussing events at the darts and WendyWho? kicking someone when they were down not once but twice, wejim gets things back on track with a bit of well timed stovie chat.

I've had a hankering for stovies for weeks now. Can't be arsed making them though. If anyone fancies cooking up a big pot and having me over for tea one night, I'll be over faster than you can say, "That WendyWho? is a heartless brute with a vicious tongue and a penchant for buggery."

I'll bring beer, but I'll steal stuff when you go for a piss. Beer or less possesions - make your choice.

f**k it, I'll just make them myself. Stovies are fuckin' teckle.

"The whole Jocky Scott character" is f**k all like Begbie, you utter clownshoe. You have the reading comprehension of a particularly stupid house brick and the charisma of a scowling corpse.Get yersel awa' tae f**k. You'll be happier there.

I feel bad for getting stuck in now. No' that I ken ye or anything, but I hope things are... you know... okay 'n' that.

:lol:

They're £15 odds each, but they're shipped from the states so postage is pretty high. Unless you buy three, in which case it's free. Not sure about the sizing, they're American Apparel tees, so whatever they offer. If you click the link in my sig it'll take you to the store, and I think there's a sizing chart on there when you look at a specific design.

They're £15 odds each, but they're shipped from the states so postage is pretty high. Unless you buy three, in which case it's free. Not sure about the sizing, they're American Apparel tees, so whatever they offer. If you click the link in my sig it'll take you to the store, and I think there's a sizing chart on there when you look at a specific design.

cheers pal!

Hiya harrington, hiya pal! biggrin.gif

No worries, chief. Sorry to hear about the bad news. Thanks for the good wishes, and the same to your good self.

All the best.

*takes harrington off the barred list at the Fairmuir* tongue.gif

very magnanimous of you barry. i read through the blog and the thread on here to take my mind off the bad news (couldnae sleep). pie and bovril was in the wrong place at the wrong time. i hate a lot of the trolling that goes on on here and today i felt like a bit of a tool for acting nasty cos i'm not comfortable coming across as a fucking walloper. thanks to yersel and wendy who for the good wishes.

Archived