The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If possible, I prefer to take the mirror off the wall, lie it flat on the ground and squat over it.

You get a cracking view of yer ain hoop. Braw.

thats fecking sick man.....sick. You've taken this too far laugh.gif haha

Heard a cracking simile yesterday. I'm considering starting up a thread somewhere with similes as the subject matter......

"Redtube is eating away my net allowance like a flesh eating superbug in the geriatric ward."

to be fair redtube is drain on the megabytes. I find if u dont be greedy and stick to the 3 minute videos then you're awrite.

DundeeBarry - I had to print that last blog off and read it on the bus. I was getting the beady eyes at work. I feel a publishing deal will be on its way. If you ever in Oz for a holiday gees a shout and we'l go for a pint of extra dry and a tequila stuntman. I hope your ok with snorting rock salt and squeezing a lemon in your eye?

I've been singing "A' we hear is, Radio Jocky" *clap clap* for the last hour.

It's the wee stuff that sticks with you, but its fucking hilarious.

Radio teckle! *clap clap*

thanks for that. i read this on my lunch and have been singing it as well.

its bad enough being the only ICT fan in the vicinity of my office without looking more and more nuts as the blogs go on.

though i think a t-shirt of jocky's face and the words "stovies are fucking teckle!" needs to be made for my hols this year!

laugh.gif

There's a range of colours and fits for each design. Teckle indeed!

Another brilliant tshirt, el Gringo. I'll be purchasing a "Wha's in cherge?" and a "Hiya Leigh!" come the end of the month.

Barry- has Jockys jet packing been affected by that big c**t of a volcano?

Jocky tends to fly at a height where he won't be affected by volcanic activity in Iceland. biggrin.gif

Another brilliant tshirt, el Gringo. I'll be purchasing a "Wha's in cherge?" and a "Hiya Leigh!" come the end of the month.

Jocky tends to fly at a height where he won't be affected by volcanic activity in Iceland. biggrin.gif

:lol:

Ive been thinking since reading Ajockalypse Now what other film titles Jockey could use and abuse.

So far Ive come up with

New Jock City

Jockey and the Bandit (Jockey and Jackie Gleason would make a cracking team!!)

Gangs of New Jock

The Jock

Any suggestions?

Archived