The Alternative Leigh Griffiths Blog...

St. Starko

I feel bad for getting stuck in now.

No' that I ken ye or anything, but I hope things are... you know... okay 'n' that.

I love a happy ending, but leave it there or you'll get barry started on the "buttplug wi'no lube" chat again.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a day of discussing events at the darts and WendyWho? kicking someone when they were down not once but twice, wejim gets things back on track with a bit of well timed stovie chat.

that reminds me. how the f**k do i change my username? fuckin wejim looks like some instruction for a dyslexic schoolboy. i wouldn't even mind if could have managed wehjimwuzagod, cos at least then the dundonian slant would have been intended. no matter what i've tried-and i've feckin tried- i cannae find a solution to this one. why is it so hard to change? or have i now taken the mantle of prime heidthebaw?

i was mildly irritated when i thought it was just me that saw it this way, now i know everyone else sees it as well, i'm gutted. i need a soda + lime and a wee moan at doris...mad.gif

oh aye, the stovies were fuckin braw! round yes aw.

I'll cook yer maws stovies for her. She loves brooning the mince.

I'm going to have to agree, but, thanks for telling everyone.

The game gets underway. 'Can you hear me, Leigh? Wave at the bench if you can hear me'. I wave. He waves back. 'Hiya Leigh. Hiya pal! Right, Duffy appears to be wearing a wig these days. Go and tell him I shagged his wife in 1987. Tell him she was loving her slice of big Jocky. Get him telt, Leigh'. I walk up to Alan Archibald and deliver the good word. He looks at me like I'm mental. I hear Jocky laughing down the line. 'Tell him she went first class on the Jocky Express, Leigh! Tell the baldy fucker I pummelled her until her teeth fell out! GET JIM DUFFY TELT, LEIGH!'.

This is still my favourite part of the whole thing. Absolute genius, probably because I've got a good mental picture of Alan Archibald's face while Leigh Griffiths says this.

laugh.gif

Bravo, man. That's a fucking outrageous sentence.

WendyWho? hasn't even had his mid-morning w**k in the disabled bog at work and he's on devastating form.

laugh.gif

Ooft indeed!

WendyWho - cracking simile mate. I'l be listing that in my book of favourite similies. It'l be in the top ten...just under "She'd hud mair hings up her than the M8" but above " My auld boy bent doon and i could see his sack hangin oot, it was like two eggs in a hankie"

DundeeBarry- A Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbank in the disableds is not to be mocked. Its a sterile environment, spacious and safe of any interruptions. The mirrors usually at cock height too so u can have a go at yirsel and watch if your that way inclined. I prefer to paint nail varnish on my fingers, put a few pieces of jewellery on and spank my monkey with a numb arm out from behind a cushion.

DundeeBarry- A Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbank in the disableds is not to be mocked. Its a sterile environment, spacious and safe of any interruptions. The mirrors usually at cock height too so u can have a go at yirsel and watch if your that way inclined. I prefer to paint nail varnish on my fingers, put a few pieces of jewellery on and spank my monkey with a numb arm out from behind a cushion.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This is still my favourite part of the whole thing. Absolute genius, probably because I've got a good mental picture of Alan Archibald's face while Leigh Griffiths says this.

I love that, its the ''Duffy appears to be wearing a wig these days'' line, it cracks me up every time biggrin.gif

If possible, I prefer to take the mirror off the wall, lie it flat on the ground and squat over it.

You get a cracking view of yer ain hoop. Braw.

that reminds me. how the f**k do i change my username? fuckin wejim looks like some instruction for a dyslexic schoolboy. i wouldn't even mind if could have managed wehjimwuzagod, cos at least then the dundonian slant would have been intended. no matter what i've tried-and i've feckin tried- i cannae find a solution to this one. why is it so hard to change? or have i now taken the mantle of prime heidthebaw?

i was mildly irritated when i thought it was just me that saw it this way, now i know everyone else sees it as well, i'm gutted. i need a soda + lime and a wee moan at doris...mad.gif

oh aye, the stovies were fuckin braw! round yes aw.

Try the Help and Suggestions Forum, weejim. If you post your question there someone in the know will sort you out.

laugh.gif

If possible, I prefer to take the mirror off the wall, lie it flat on the ground and squat over it.

You get a cracking view of yer ain hoop. Braw.

Michty me.

FAO el Gringo - the yellow "Hiya Leigh!" tshirt is top class.

They're £15 odds each, but they're shipped from the states so postage is pretty high. Unless you buy three, in which case it's free. Not sure about the sizing, they're American Apparel tees, so whatever they offer. If you click the link in my sig it'll take you to the store, and I think there's a sizing chart on there when you look at a specific design.

If you can cook me up a navy-blue t-shirt using the Beastie Boys mix tape image and I can find two other people who're buying tees and are happy to split the postage then you, and your supplier, has a customer.

suggested I should make Jocky the cat have sex with Bob Brannan's wife blink.giflaugh.gif

:lol: I was in tears when I read that.

:lol: :lol:

Hiya Barry! Hiya Pal!!

When's the next installment getting posted?

Hiya Rugster. Hiya pal!

It's not quite finished yet. I'm going to be out tonight and most of the weekend, so it's likely to be the start of next week before it's up.

You can't change it unless you are a platinum member at an annual cost of £10. If you join that you can change your username once per month if you so wish.

If you aren't a platinum member then only Div can change it for you. You could try sending him a PM, he used to change them on request before platinum membership came along. I think he said after it launched that he wouldn't change them any more though.

Archived