Volbeat

IainMorton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not long boys! What's the curfew normally like at ABC? I haven't been there in about 3 years. Gonna get absolutely whoored at this gig!

I think it's 10pm which is why the second support act, The Howling, aren't playing Glasgow due to the earlier finish time.

Not long boys! What's the curfew normally like at ABC? I haven't been there in about 3 years. Gonna get absolutely whoored at this gig!

Samsies. But at the more affordable Wetherspoons down the street....ABC prices are shocking, especially for clatty beer in a plastic cup.

I think it's 10pm which is why the second support act, The Howling, aren't playing Glasgow due to the earlier finish time.

Would it be as early as 10pm? I thought it would be 10:30 the earliest. I thought Iced Earth might've gotten a longer set as they are the only support but now that I think about it it might go something like this:

7pm - Doors

7:30-8:15pm - Iced Earth

8:30-10:00pm - Volbeat

Tremendous gig as always. These guys don't disappoint. Delighted they played My Body, wasn't expecting to hear it tonight

There was a boy next to me going mental when they played that.

What a gig it was! So many good songs.

Went to this last night as my brother had a spare ticket. I've not listened to much of Volbeat but that was a really impressive gig. I loved the bit in the middle with all the short covers. Shame I missed the start through uni work that overran and an application that had to be fired away last night. Will definitely need to get my hands on their albums though.

Archived