Volbeat

IainMorton

I know there is at least one fan of these on here, dunno how many more! I am a huge fan after they were announced for Download last year, and they have just announced a gig at Glasgow Garage on Friday 3rd December. Tickets onsale Monday, price yet unknown.

I am so excited about this it's unreal, it's gonna be insane! :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

volbeat have released the 1st song off their new album

it's not very heavy but still really good :)

It was alright nothing special, hope their next update is better.

My top 3:

Still Counting

The Human Instrument

The Mirror and the Ripper

I have heard of Volbeat for a good while now but I had never actually tried any of their music. Not that I rememebr anyway but I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and Guitar Gangsters and Cadillac Blood came on and it blew me away! Been trying out all their stuff yesterday and today, liking the majority of it. GG&CB is still my favourite at the moment though, absolutely brilliant riff and vocal melody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ycL3LPoss

That's me out! :P

Remember saying this?

Volbeat - The Mirror and the Ripper - Well, this proves you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I used Spotify to listen to these tracks (apart from the National one), and when I saw the description of the band as 'Danish metal', my first reaction was that it was going to be utter shite. Couldnae have been further from the truth. Aye, it's a hard rocking song, but there's strong elements of rockabilly and punk in there, both of which tick all my boxes. Great, great track 9/10

:P

Nice to see this thread still going, need to get as many people as possible into this band as they aren't as big in the UK as they are in mainland Europe and in the US. They deserve to be bigger here IMO!

Archived