Volbeat

IainMorton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the outlaw gentleman and shady ladies is a step up from the 4th album but it would be pretty difficult to beat albums 2 and 3.

I think it's the strongest so far. Every album before had one "meh" song (Fire Song, Making Believe) but on this one very song is superb. It shows how strong it is when Ecotone only made the bonus cd, I love that song!

• 3 weeks later...

THIS looks promising. Will surely be more dates added, hopefully a Glasgow (and poss Newcastle) date added!!!

Hopefully. I have been wanting to see them for AGES. Had a ticket for the cancelled show a while back. Maybe they will play the Garage or ABC and thats why its not up yet?

Hopefully. I have been wanting to see them for AGES. Had a ticket for the cancelled show a while back. Maybe they will play the Garage or ABC and thats why its not up yet?

that onsale date is way ahead! over a month, seems like o2 brum have slipped up here.

Did you not make the rescheduled date at the Garage the following year? Was an amazing gig. Probably the best I've been to.

that onsale date is way ahead! over a month, seems like o2 brum have slipped up here.

Yeah it's a bit early. I expect they will announce all uk/Ireland dates over the Download weekend.

Did you not make the rescheduled date at the Garage the following year? Was an amazing gig. Probably the best I've been to.

I couldnt get that night off work and had to miss it. Im really toiling over going to see them or Korn at download this year. If there going to be touring here it makes it a bit easier.

Not confirmed but Thursday 17th October at the Glasgow o2 ABC is looking likely. :D

It's on a few reputable websites now :) £15. onsale Friday 21st June.

Currently running through Outlaw Gentleman & Shady Ladies.

Absolutely loving it, i'll be going to the ABC in October to see them for sure. Day before my birthday too 8)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived