Wings Over Scotland is an affront to the human race and the only solace I took in the pitiful referendum result last year was the thought of that arsehole sitting in his front room crying into his Saltire.

That banger had an absolute meltdown when the referendum results came through. Wish I'd taken screenshots.

Wings Over Scotland is an affront to the human race and the only solace I took in the pitiful referendum result last year was the thought of that arsehole sitting in his front room crying into his Saltire.

In Bristol or wherever he actually calls home. He blocked me post referendum and I can't even remember why now. Could be a multitude of things, his sudden fondness for Aberdeen FC made me chuckle though, might have been something to do with that.

In Bristol or wherever he actually calls home. He blocked me post referendum and I can't even remember why now. Could be a multitude of things, his sudden fondness for Aberdeen FC made me chuckle though, might have been something to do with that.

It's Bath he lives in. Supposed to be a lovely city.

He comes across as a cry-bully, happy to dish out abuse but blocking and refusing to engage when he's challenged. One of the few times I read his blog was when he was clearly seething that someone else had been given the job of SNP social media co-ordinator.

ETA - He's not alone in cry-bullying, it's the default setting for a huge number of people on Twitter, of all political shades.

Edited by ICTChris

If anyone follows/has followed Yoko Ono on Twitter they will be familiar with her level of basket casery.

In which case i urge you all to follow Glaswegian Yoko Ono, in what must be the greatest parody account Twitter has ever seen. Trust me.

If anyone follows/has followed Yoko Ono on Twitter they will be familiar with her level of basket casery.

In which case i urge you all to follow Glaswegian Yoko Ono, in what must be the greatest parody account Twitter has ever seen. Trust me.

It's top drawer. No idea how they keep coming up with it though.

I think my favourite person on Twitter is Brian Pilton (@brianpilton). I can't quite decide whether or not it's an elaborate parody, but the account has managed to amass over 7,000 followers regardless.

Brian, Exeter.

Not bad, it's a sort of merging of Boring James Milner and the Daily Telegraph letters page.

• 1 month later...

Anyone recommend an alternative to the official Twitter app for an Android phone? Am sick to death of the continual promoted tweets.

You'll have to pay a couple of quid for most of them but as a one off fee to avoid adverts and be able to change the appearance it pays off massively.

I used Tweetings, have also used Jannetter, I believe Tweetbot and Fenix are also decent. Genuinely don't understand why folk that use twitter every day don't have a specified app, the default one is mince and as you say you get bombarded by adverts.

You'll have to pay a couple of quid for most of them but as a one off fee to avoid adverts and be able to change the appearance it pays off massively.

I used Tweetings, have also used Jannetter, I believe Tweetbot and Fenix are also decent. Genuinely don't understand why folk that use twitter every day don't have a specified app, the default one is mince and as you say you get bombarded by adverts.

It used to be ok for my general usage but the last few days they've started tweeting promoted shit every 8-10 tweets. Thanks for the suggestions.