I don’t think anyone thinks beating people up like that is normal. If anything schools tolerate a lot less playground violence than they did years ago, certainly than when I was in school.

People saying that nothing has been done, there are schools that fail on bullying prevention but I doubt there is any school that wouldn’t do anything if they knew that behaviour like that shown in the video was occurring.

Whatever he’s done the perpetrator is a child and the excoriation of social media isn’t going to have any positive outcome.

I’d argue that the guy who has now been charged with assault thought that was normal behaviour.

I’ve have no idea what schools are like with this sort of stuff to be honest.

I should say I don’t mean that it’s a good thing for all of this guys personal details getting spread about the internet and him having a to have a mob on his back threatening to do whatever to him. Just think that it’s not a bad thing that the video went viral to spread awareness that this sort of stuff goes on and needs to be stopped

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Not the best advert for social media I've ever seen.

Considering the line you parsed from my post was a disclaimer indicating that I was only basing my opinion on the scant details I'd read, which is actually the opposite of posting an unattributed assumption, this is not the best advert for your levels of reading comprehension.

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

That’s Tommy doing videos about the Syrian lad now, didn’t think it would take that arsehole long to slither into this 

Claiming that the wee lad was part of some gang that went around beating up white girls in the area and assaulting them :lol: 

Apparently the mother of one of the alleged "victims" has denounced Robinson and the shite he has been spouting. Good for her.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I like the last one, where they take something that is allegedly cruel to animals, and replace it with something that encourages self-mutilation and destruction of the environment.

Feed a fed horse is like what they do to calves to get lovely tender veal meat. I'm all in favour, horse meat is usually too tough for my tastes.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:21, Mark Connolly said:

I like the last one, where they take something that is allegedly cruel to animals, and replace it with something that encourages self-mutilation and destruction of the environment.

i'd be more concerned about the pro-Zionist substitution of the overtly anti-semitic "bacon" phrase with one featuring bagels...

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I’ve noticed some people *really* don’t like being unfollowed.

I’ve also noticed that the more followers you have, apparently the more important you are. I was having a rant about something and got called “an angry man” because I “only have 45 followers”. I’m only on twitter so I can keep up to date with the news and stalk famous people. I don’t particularly care how many followers I have.

I’ve also noticed that the more followers you have, apparently the more important you are. I was having a rant about something and got called “an angry man” because I “only have 45 followers”. I’m only on twitter so I can keep up to date with the news and stalk famous people. I don’t particularly care how many followers I have.
You've only got 45 followers? Sakes I need to stop reading your posts as you are obviously irrelevant.

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

^^^^seething

3 hours ago, Swarley said:
7 hours ago, IainMorton said:

You've only got 45 followers? Sakes I need to stop reading your posts as you are obviously irrelevant.

^^^
Only has 180 followers on Twitter type post.