2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

All celebrity chefs are arseholes

Why is there so much debate about whether or not Jamie Oliver, celebrity chef and arsehole, is an arsehole or not?

People feel sorry for him because his tongue is so fucking fat

This will be a challenge for Jamie, cooking all the stuff that's left and finding a big enough freezer to keep it in. It should yield some interesting recipes. It can be done Linda McCartney did it and she wasn't a well, and they've still got enough to sell.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Atul Kuchar is supposed to be a good guy and Tom Kitchin seems decent.

Are you kidding? I only watch Kitchin in case he falls on a knife or the chip pan explodes.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I did find a salmon and couscous recipe from him that I make at least once a fortnight.  Never been in his restaurants though.  I hardly go in any nowadays anyway.  f**k I’ve never been in a Nando’s.

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

I did find a salmon and couscous recipe from him that I make at least once a fortnight.  Never been in his restaurants though.  I hardly go in any nowadays anyway.  f**k I’ve never been in a Nando’s.

Mods plz

Used to play golf against an alcoholic chef. I’d always thrash him on the first nine holes but he’d be plying with me booze. After a few swigs of Electric White my game would be fucked. By the 10th hole he’d have sunk three litres of the stuff and became a demon. Chef b*****ds.

Guest Moomintroll
Used to play golf against an alcoholic chef. I’d always thrash him on the first nine holes but he’d be plying with me booze. After a few swigs of Electric White my game would be fucked. By the 10th hole he’d have sunk three litres of the stuff and became a demon. Chef b*****ds.
Drinking white cider at the golf? Stay classy Shandon.

I'm not convinced.

Or at least I'm impressed by the fact he's actively trying to change things for the better. He made genuine connections with some of the dinner ladies and kept it going after the show ended.

Yes he came up against some schemy b*****ds that were passing junk food through the school fences but I don't know how you deal with that without coming across as a bit judgmental.

He certainly criticised the Cameron government for their fakery around the issue.

He also shares the same views on eating habits as the SNP government, and indeed endorsed Sturgeon’s recent law changes

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

To the surprise of no one.

74FDEA29-B926-457E-BEFD-4C21E4053F42.jpeg

I had to give it up. Couldn’t bring myself to associate with people dressed like golfers. It was a good excuse for some drugs, drink and magic mushroom though. 

18 minutes ago, mathematics said:

There are other types?

Must come with the territory. I lasted about an hour being a waiter, getting barked at by chefs. Can’t understand how anyone could have done a full shift without dunking one of them in the fryer or going for them with a meat cleaver. 

See unless Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay actually cooked my dinner for me how the f**k is that the same as going to their so called restaurants and having Davie the chef cook my dinner in a restaurant named after some top cook?

If Davie cooks my tea in Jamie's and charges me Jamie's OTT prices does that now entitle Davie to quit, open up his own place and rip me off in there too?  Same bloody cook.

People actually buy into this shite. Jesus f**k

3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

See unless Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay actually cooked my dinner for me how the f**k is that the same as going to their so called restaurants and having Davie the chef cook my dinner in a restaurant named after some top cook?

If Davie cooks my tea in Jamie's and charges me Jamie's OTT prices does that now entitle Davie to quit, open up his own place and rip me off in there too?  Same bloody cook.

People actually buy into this shite. Jesus f**k

This post reminds me of 4:49 of this clip

On 20/05/2019 at 16:27, Savage Henry said:

If the people you are singing it at are not part of the “insiders”, they are entitled to react anyway they want.

I gather more people singing an alternative every season.  We will get there.