I've had to tame my tweets down a bit of late, my work's Chief Exec is now following me. Grim.

My boss follows me. I couldn't give a f**k.

You two are both gonna end up like that girl on Facebook that complained about her boss being a fucking perv etc, only for him to comment with something along the lines of "I guess you forgot that you added me last month."

I just helped former Rangers defender Michael Ball with his iPhone problem. Or, at least, I pointed him in the direction of someone who could help him.

"here's how to fix it Michael, its as easy as EBT"

Guest honestrae95

Turns out i'm Bobby Mann's new best pal. I'm always helping him out with rules, trivia and ordering a take-aways. :chef

Edited by honestrae95

You two are both gonna end up like that girl on Facebook that complained about her boss being a fucking perv etc, only for him to comment with something along the lines of "I guess you forgot that you added me last month."

I tend not to post anything controversial so I'm sure I'll be fine tbh.

Hope they're 100% sure it's him otherwise it'll be a legal shitstorm.

It's Twitter. I think the chances of it being actually him are 1000-1, and a whole bunch of people have set themselves up for getting sued, like that McAlpine character did.

Anyone who moves to the Highlands or Islands and has a vaguely Scouse sounding accent is immediately declared by "in the know" locals to be Venables or Thompson. Likewise any redheaded English woman who moves here is Maxine Carr.

:lol:

There's plenty of truth in that. Did the Highland News not break a story (or instigate the story) about some poor woman getting harassed because she "looked like" Maxine Carr?