I'm considering unfollowing every 'political' tweeter I follow and starting again on the subject. They are all very samey, I tried to go for a balance of left and right, it's just a hectoring, shrill chorus around any event. The Left-wing people I follow are particularly bad for this. I used to follow Rosie Kane (started during the Sheridan trial) but unfollowed as I just couldn't be bothered reading about her 431 campaigns. When she tweeted constantly about saving some Radio Scotland mid-morning phone-in show I just thought 'f**k this'.

Most right-wing tweeters try for a Guido-esque style but can't pull it off. Guido himself seems to lapse into self-parody on occasion.

Does Pete really believe the Germans are going to start another war?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1362500474.472555.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1362500492.169561.jpg

Yes. Yes he does. Vehemently so. He's very much in favour of an independent Scotland taking pre-emptive military action against Germany.*

*I genuinely wish this was a joke. It's not.

Yes. Yes he does. Vehemently so. He's very much in favour of an independent Scotland taking pre-emptive military action against Germany.*

*I genuinely wish this was a joke. It's not.

Well , it would create jobs !

Speaking of 'Ultras'. <br /><br />1. No club in Scotland has any and that unquestionably is a good thing. <br /><br />2. YouTube has a Hibs Ultras video which cropped up in my feed once for some reason. It was basically fifty folk hiding their faces and walking down the street so the buses could get past. Laughable. <br /><br />3. Brora Rangers Ultras quit their twitter account after accusing their 36 followers of not deserving them at their club. <br /><br />Conclusion: anyone who calls themselves an ultra deserves mocking.

I think you've forgotten about the LAC.

Need more people to follow that talk about football. As I tweet quite a bit about music, like to follow others that do the same, but often it's polluted with the same shite, like one lassy posting about The Libertines non-stop. Literally every tweet. Hit me up: @suedehead_6, give you a follow back.